STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[China] Urgent Call to Argentina

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister of Defence of China would issue a Urgent call to the Argentine Government, in a private and encrypted way.

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine minister Of foreign affairs would take the encrypted call.

"Hello Minister. How are you?"

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"To be fair, I'm a bit stressed with this matter with Brazil, Mr.Minister... I want to speak with you regarding Brazil's Situation, while we don't exactly agree on their invasion of France.. a friend of China, since the ideology change. However their erratic behaviour is causing a strain on both our outside relations and reputation, both China and Argentina, need to keep a viable and strong outside respect... and Brazil is quite making it difficult." He would Pause

"And now, with them invading French Guyana, they are bringing in a group of Nations set on stopping it, nations which would be extremely happy to set a steeping stone in Brazil. Which is why I wish to tell you about a plan my government is making. It would be preferable that China and Argentina deal with Brazil themselves, instead any other nation like Germany,US or others. Because any of these would be delighted to have a base or territory in South America, threatening your superiority in the region. If Diplomacy cannot be reached or neither of us can prevent Brazil from following up with this invasion. It would be preferable that both of us stabilize the region ourselves, than our rivals.. It is a sad decision, but a decision that needs to be made. If a coalition is formed to defeat Brazil, there is nothing China or Argentina can do, to stop them. So in my view it would be best that we do it, instead of our rivals"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren