STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CIS] Public Conference: Confederation of Independent States

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine Ministry of Foreign Affairs would circulate an invitation to all public and private media, both national and international, to a Conference in the Palacio San Martin in Buenos Aires. They would be informed that the Conference would be led by high level representatives from Argentina, China and Nigeria.

-------------------------
The big hall would be set up with a pedestal with 4 flags (Argentina, China and Nigeria, plus a new one, the CIS flag) and 3 lacterns with the CIS logo. Several rows of seats would be prepared for journalists and a special sector would be reserved for TV crews and photographers. Simulatenous translation would be available into english language.

With all the media inside the hall and prepared, the 3 representatives would enter together and take their positions behind the lacterns:

- Minister Daniel Osvaldo for the Republic of Argentina
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China
- Vice President and Minister of Defense Adetokunbo Kayode for Nigeria

The argentine, as host, would begin addresing the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your attendance today. We have called for this Conference together with my colleagues here from China and Nigeria in order to share with you, and with all our peoples, the announcement of the creation of the Confederation of Independent States or CIS.

This new international alliance has the main objective to enhance the cooperation between its members and to promote long term and sustainable development through commerce and trade, secure the political interests of our Governments and continue guaranteeing the sovereignty of our States. Each of this 3 parts will have a special body, dedicated to pursue and diversify those missions through creative and inclusive policies and meassures. All members of the CIS have the same goal: progress. And from today on we will begin working coordinated and hand in hand towards it.

In the coming weeks we will be communicating further news and developments regarding the establishment of the CIS.

I will share now with you the foundational Charter, and would like to invite my friends here from China and Nigeria to speak as well if they desire."

Charter of the

Confederation of Independent States
The present Document is to serve as foundational document to regulate the general pourposes, guidelines and activities of the Confederation of Independent States (CIS).

1. The main principle and guideline of the CIS is to coordinate the efforts of independent nations to achieve a balanced and fair world, with equal opportunities and responsabilities towards the challenges of the 21st Century. The equal development and support to emerging nations constitutes a pilar of the CIS policies.

2. The CIS shall be constituted by three separate and autarchic bodies, each with separate functions and objectives.

3. The Political Board shall be tasked with coordinating all political actions and activities in order to find consensus and to reinforce the CIS's Members position among the rest of the international community. It is to be composed by representatives from all Core Partners and may include representatives from the Supporting Partners. A permanent representative has to be appointed in order to guarantee quick responses and actions. A coordinated foreign service corps and structure shall be established to represent the interest of the CIS.

4. The Commercial and Economic Center shall be tasked with promoting commercial and financial interaction between all Core and Supporting Partners, with the objective to increase the Members GDP's and support a sustainable and long-term growth. General economically orientated programs with the same objective will also be incorporated as one of the Center's responsabilities. It is to be composed by representatives from all Core Partner and from the Supporting Partners.

5. The Defence Council shall be tasked with discussing and coordinating all military related affairs, including the further integration of each Core Partner's Armed Forces with the ultimate goal of achieving a full interoperational capability around the globe. This will include the planification of joint exercises, study of logistical programs and coordinated responses to new threats to the Core Members, among other defence-related tasks. A permanent representative has to be appointed in order to guarantee quick responses and actions.

6. Regardless of the present Charter, all three CIS bodies will have their own operational agreement to guideline their actions.

7. The Members of the CIS will be divided into two categories, Core Partners and Supporting Partners.

8. The Core Partners include the founding Members of the CIS, as well as all those nations who have been approved by all pre-existing Core Partners unanimously. In order to be accepted as a Core Partner, the interested party has to be first accepted as a Supporting Partner. In both cases, a Core Member has to sponsor the interested nation by making a presentation to the Political Board on his behalf. The Political board will then analyze the convenience and suitability of the candidate.

9. Core Partners have access to all Meetings of the CIS with voice and vote. The Core Members have the obligation to assist other Core Partners in case so required and in case of aggresion, military and intelligence wise, or in case the Council calls for.

10. Supporting Partners are not binded to the Defence Council decisions, but may be asked to do so. Supporting Partners are entitled to request military protection in case of being object of a foreign military aggresion, from the Core Partners.

11. Supporting Partners have limited access to the Political Board and Defence Council and full access to the Commercial and Economic Center. Supporting Partners can be called to assist Meetings from the Political Board and Defence Council.

12. Core Partners have to contribute to the CIS treasury with 4% of their monthly income. Supporting Partners have to contribute to the CIS treasury with 2% of their monthly income.

@Fairhold @JJSmithJr

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Chinese Minister would adjust his tie and his glasses and prepare his take, he would be speaking as if the President of China was there in his stay. He would speak in standard Chinese knowing it would be translated to his fellow colleagues.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, we have come before you no longer has three separate nations but as three brother nations: China, Nigeria and Argentina will work together for a common goal and a common purpose, the advancement of our nations towards progress, peace and prosperity. China as full confidence in this new and blossoming alliance, and it will dedicate itself towards its advancement and longevity.

I had the pleasure of being sent by Beijing, to meet with my colleagues here present, in order to find a solution to make our nations more interconnected and protected from outside issues, be them economic...be them hostile... or be them political. I do, inform the international community, that this is not an alliance of hostile nations, but an alliance willingly to work with other groups and other nations, in today times..which are marked with turbulence and hostility.

I look forwards to work with my fellow friends in the coming days. Thank you."

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Fairhold

With the events of recent South American aggression in Europe firmly in-mind, and with private suspicions of Chinese involvement across Europe, Foreign Affairs Minister Karsten Jürke would make a public statement in regards to the CIS and, ultimately, to the Chinese in particular.

"I do not see what common goal or purpose you seem to be thinking of in regards to Argentina, but need I remind the international community that Argentina has threatened war against people who oppose the overzealous and pompous Brazilian government's actions? Have we all forgotten what happened with French Guinea? The conflict may have ended peacefully, but I cannot consider the government in Beijing to be thinking clearly if it is allying itself with a state that aligns itself with a warmonger. I congratulate you on your relationship, but I cannot fathom your decision to embark on such a clearly risky venture."

In contrast, the rest of the government remained silent on the matter, continuing to debate among themselves on Chinese involvement in the European continent and, by extension, potential for making a deeper alliance with Argentina and Brazil that could threaten European sovereignty. The German delegation of the International Cooperation Accord in Munich, however, found the issue to be one of intrigue, rather than paranoia. It was a bold move, for certain, but not entirely unexpected, with how the Chinese jumped to support Brazil during the Embassy Siege back in June.

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Vice President and Minister of Defense Adetokunbo Kayode would speak.

"It is with great optimism and pride that Nigeria signs its name to this alliance. We are proud of our growing relationship with both China and Argentina and have shown our own strength on the international stage. We are certain that with the formation of the CIS, we can further pursue a common international good for our people and the people of our allies. We are certain of this new alliances capability to meet any international threat that should arise, and we are certain that together we shall provide a strong organization for joint global security strategies.

It was my personal pleasure to negotiate this treaty on behalf of Nigeria alongside my friends from China and Argentina, the negotiation discussions were most fruitful and enjoyable, and have already shown our joint willingness to work together for all our benefit. We are certain that alongside our new friends we will meet the challenges of the world, and provide a strong beacon for like minded nations to seek protection from the dangers that should come. We are hopeful that others will see the strength of this treaty, and we welcome you to discuss it with us. As other nations must certainly seek international protection and cooperation.

This progress is vital to the stability and prosperity of our entire globe, and alongside of China and Argentina, Nigeria represents a strong and willing force to defend the principles dictated by the Charter of the Confederation of Independent States."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear