STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Cleaning up the Mess

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Jean Fontaine looked outside of his office in Avignon as he contemplated recent events. He was almost startled as two uniformed R-COMPPS Law Enforcement Officers walked in, each wearing the stern, unemotional look of coldhearted government mooks, firmly differing from his own demeanor as an impassioned rogue bureaucrat. "You failed, and now the director has decided that your little project has had its time.|

"I just need another chance, once I run damage control and get the paramils running it'll be just like -"

"no. No Paramilitaries, no damage control, no second chances, the Director's pulling you from the project."

"He can't - if he does I'll let everyone know just exactly what's going on under his orders - I'll go straight to the crown!"

"That's exactly what he expected you to say."

One of the agents would pull out a suppressed P220 chambered in .45ACP, firing several rounds into the well-dressed executive. They would bag him up before calling their boss, the R-COMPPS Director.

"It's done, we are go for activation of STAG."

They would fill the body bag with several heavy blocks before driving it to Toulon and tossing it into the harbor of the naval base.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89