STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

"Closure" of Turkish Embassy in Kinshasa

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
The ambassador would scowl at the Congolese man and respond.

”Do you seriously think we believe that you just ‘lost‘ high ranking enemy diplomats like that? I won’t answer to war criminals or believe your lies, you African scum. Also, you think we are dumb enough to believe that the tank you used was ‘captured‘ by gangsters? And these ‘Gangsters’ somehow knew how to use it?!”

He would say all of this in French to the African man whom he would be disgusted to even speak with considering they were an inferior race to Turks and not blessed by Allah.
Kelly the Mad

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
Elif had no idea what the man was talking about since he was thinking all of this in his head but come to think of it he had diplomatic immunity so he might as well speak his mind to the man. All of this was of course due to MHP propaganda which said horrific things about any other race that wasn’t Arabic or White. He would smile as he talked.

”Oh, you mean you are an inferior race to Turks?

What are you going to do African? I have diplomatic immunity, any action against me would be a war crime.”
Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
You called me African scum... Well, it is unfortunate, Ambassador, that you are in the deep end of the pond. You are alone in the midst of a swamp. No one here is your friend. So I would hope you can correct your ways before things go south for you."

At this point, the remaining diplomats would be brought in. Only 3 Africans would be in the room; Bintu and two infantrymen.

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
He would Reply

“Stop trying to speak in tongues as if you are somehow smarter. African… Scum”.

The Remaining 12 diplomats which were all men except for one female(Other Two died from infection) would look between the two men, awaiting to see what the outcome would be from the confrontation. Several of the men whispered to each other, speaking of attacking the guards if things got out of control Quickly. Some were trained in self defense as part of their training when they went to the Congo which was Notoriously unstable nation So they were ready to overwhelm the Congolese if needed.
Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"No tongues? If you insist." He would at this point switch from French to Tshiluba, his native language. "Who is the scum here, ambassador? Who?" He would draw an ivory-handled revolver from inside his jacket and in a single quick motion fire a shot into the ambassador's left knee. The blow would take him to the ground, writhing in pain. The two guards, standing at the back of the room, would raise their rifles towards the other diplomats.

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
The Ambassador, in massive amounts of pain would grit through his teeth in Turkish

”Scum, Filth, [Expletive, Expletive, Expletive]. Your kind deserves death and destruction.”

The other diplomats would watch against the wall In shock, not believing what they just saw from the Congolese man. The fight drained from them as they realized there was a distinct possibility that they could never leave this room and they soon distanced themselves from the Ambassador who continued to yell at the Congolese man when not screaming from the pain of his injury.
Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The man in the white suit would walk his way around the long table, coming to a stop beside the screaming Turk. He would crouch down beside him, his tie dangling down, a smirk on his face. Once again in French, he would begin.

"Ambassador... Please understand, you are not with friends here. Eh, you may say... watch your tongue. I am not under the government's jurisdiction. I am a power that you cannot overcome. I am unbreakable. You, however, are not. Now, would you like to answer some questions?"

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
He would answer in French to the Idiotic Congolese man who obviously wasn’t educated on anything in life and sounded like a complete joke talking the way he did.

”F— Off”

He would then spit in the man’s face and smear blood from his wound on the white suit of the man, whoever he was the ambassador at this point didn’t care. All he desired was to strangle this man to death.
Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The man would stand up, before smiling once more and pulling out of his jacket a metal flask. Contained inside was a mixture of pure alcohol, salt, and citrus juice. He would then proceed to plant his shined shoe onto the ambassador's chest and pour the mixture onto his open wound. The ensuing pain would render the man speechless. Following this a number of fully masked men would rush into the room, all armed, to restrain the man and carry him off on a stretcher for medical treatment. The man in white would wipe off his face with a handkerchief before returning to his side of the table and speaking to the diplomats.

"Now, with that disturbance gone, who would like to answer some questions?" He would sit down in his seat, blood plastered over his previously spotless suit. "I would highly recommend you speak up now."

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
None of the shell shocked diplomats would answer, instead they would just stare at him expressionless. One Diplomat would yell at the man and call him a variety of obscenities while motioning to the others to attack if he tries anything. IF the Congolese man attacked any one of them they were prepared to rush the guards and take them hostage since they outnumbered them four to one.
Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The man would fire a single shot into this diplomat's stomach. When the Turks attempt to rush the guards from over the long conference table, the soldiers open fire into the men's lower bodies, avoiding shooting center mass. Full auto rounds would sound out from both rifles, and any Turks who managed to cross the table were dispatched by the man in white. After the Turks had all either fallen to the ground or given up their attempts, four would be dead and all of the rest injured to varying degrees. Numbers meant nothing when one side had fully automatic weapons and the other had nothing.

Bintu would speak up.

"Did I not give you all ample warning? I thought your ambassador's example would have made this clear... now look at the mess you've made. Ruined a dozen tailored suits. Probably stained this nice table with your blood. For shame, for shame."

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
The Diplomats would stay silent and moan as they tried to recover from their injuries, this treatment was unacceptable and if anyone were to find out what happened here the Congolese government would be treated very similarly to how the world was treating Turkey Right Now.

The Diplomats would from now on follow all orders by the Congolese in exception to saying anything or doing anything that would harm Turkey.
Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Bintu would look up and down the line of men before he had a realization.

"Well, I suppose if I don't have a valid excuse I might get a pretty harsh reprimand for taking down the entire Turkish diplomatic staff..." At this, he would turn his back to the diplomats and face one of his own guards. Raising his revolver, he fired six shots into the man, his head blasted against the back of the wall, his uniform tearing and pouring blood. The man dropped, still, to the floor. Bintu would then grab the revolver by its barrel before bashing the handle into his face once, twice, three times, four. By the time he stopped, his nose was bashed to the side, clearly broken, one of his eyes was swollen shut, his lip was busted, and blood poured from numerous cuts. A red splatter covered his collar, dripping into the blood of the Turkish ambassador already on his suit.

He would holster the gun before retiring through a back door. Multiple masked soldiers would rush in, guns raised, alongside medics who would take the wounded diplomatic staff to a back room where they would be sedated and treated in preparation for their second round of interrogation. Once they had gone, the soldiers would bag up and drag out the bodies of the diplomatic staff and the dead soldier.

Axis12

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
With new revelations from the Polish government, the Turkish staff would be brought in for another round of, hopefully successful, questioning. Many of the diplomats would be in crutches, some wheelchairs, and a few standing. The Ambassador himself would be in a wheelchair, his leg well wrapped in bandages. Bintu would stand, once again, at the head of the table. His own face was badly deformed. He wore a brand new, clean, white suit. He sat silently for a moment, taking in the room.

"What a bunch of poor saps. What do you say we get down to some proper questions and answers now, eh? We have reports that Turkish intelligence operatives are tracking a delegate aligned with the Congo right now. What can you tell me about these intelligence operations?" He would subtly lay his fingertips on the ivory handle of his revolver, proudly displayed. The men in front of him were mentally and physically broken. He was looking forward to getting some info.

Axis12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren