STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

CNN

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
200px-CNN.svg.png

Cable News Network (CNN) is an American news-based pay television channel owned by WarnerMedia News & Sports, a division of AT&T's WarnerMedia. CNN was founded in 1980 by American media proprietor Ted Turner as a 24-hour cable news channel​

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
200px-CNN.svg.png

Attack in New York City.

Moments ago, three gunmen opened fire on a civilian concentration in Times Square in New York City. We don't have a lot of information at the moment, however, we can confirm that all three men have been killed after a confrontation with police and that two explosions did occur during the attack - currently the only footage we have is that of amateur footage of the NYPD responding to the situation.

Last edited:

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
200px-CNN.svg.png

Obama's statement regarding Kosovo.

Standing on a podium on the small grassed area of the White House Rose Garden, President Obama - who had quickly excused himself from a meeting with the Norwegian royals to speak - was about to speak infront of the press.

"I have recently been informed of the Serbian Invasion of Kosovo, I would like to say now that the United States of America completely condemns this course of action undertaken by the Serbian administration and we will be taken strides to bring peace back to the Balkans. I ask both the Kosovar government and the Serbian government to find a peaceful solution to this conflict before it gets out of hand."

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
The Serbian Government would openly state that it will not negotiate nor make peace with a government made up of terrorists, drug and human traffickers, and war criminals. It says that the people of Kosovo, Albanian and Serb, are far better off under the only government that has looked to bring those many war criminals on both sides to justice.

Furthermore, the Serbian President would be quoted as saying the following: "Exactly why would I be expected to coordinate, negotiate, and make peace with a government whose President and Prime Ministers were both involved in organ trafficking. A Government whose security force is made up mostly of veterans of a terrorist organization that made its money through the smuggling of hard drugs and sex slaves into Europe. A Government that has intertwined itself with the sort of Islamist influences that back terrorists in Saudi Arabia and Central Asia. No. I will not assent to any of their wishes."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien