STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Coalition Communications Center

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Coalition Communications
In light of the developing situation in Iraq, the British Government, hosted by the Prime Minister himself has invited countries he knows to be involved, whether directly or indirectly, to a private and encrypted video conference to discuss the response and how to best serve the countries impacted. With that, the following were invited to the call:
  • United States of America @John
    • Due to a similar strike as the UK, and knowledge of a CSG deploying to the region.
  • Spanish Government @Zak
    • Spain, like the UK and US, was hit by a terrorist attack with the same MO. Presumably related to Iraq.

Knowledge that a call was taking place between parties impacted was public, but the content of the discussions were secret.

Continuation of Prelude to Terror
Bypassing a Cobra Meeting completely, the British Prime Minister is taking control into his own hands and calling on the meeting. Aware that both the US and Spain have had some fallback as a result of the bombing, and that there seems to be a situation with embassies in Iraq. Hearing the last communication stating that Iraq has fallen. He patiently waited in his meeting room on the video chat. Others from the UK including defence ministers were also participating.

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
President Clinton was in the Situation room with the Joint Chiefs of Staff as he answered the call. Offering the British Prime Minister a slight nod. "Mister Prime Minister"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Prime Minister Pablo Casado joined the call on an encrypted line as he sat back in his meeting room with the National Security Council with him.

"Prime Minister Evans... President Clinton, I wish to offer my condolences to both of your countries."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Thank you for joining me, I thought it seemed appropriate, given the fact our three countries have been subject to terrorist attacks and.. from what I've heard, perhaps your embassies in Iraq are under siege too. Can anyone confirm this? I have received notification from the British Embassy that it has fallen, which I believe our Ambassador and the Diplomatic Staff.. and security, have all been taken hostage and that is the presumption I'm on at the moment. We've also discovered the attacker in London was of.. surprisingly, Iraqi origin. I think there's a bigger picture going on and I am hoping we can all put a piece together."

@John @Zak

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I would also like to offer my condolences. Yes, our embassy i currently in siege by Iraqi forces and we too have made the link between the attacks in New York and the embassy. I would like to inform you both that we currently have a strike group steaming towards the Persian Gulf to deploy special force to our Embassy. I would also like to offer them to help your embassies, if you so request it"

@Jamie @Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Pablo Casado, Prime Minister: I would be very appreciative of American support to rescue our embassy staff Mr. President and any way Spain can help, do let us know and I'm sure that we will be able to accommodate any American or British requests.

Santiago Abascal, Minister of the Interior: Spain has not yet made a connection but if both of your countries have made that connection then I'm sure that connection will be here in Spain too, our focus has been on treating those who are injured and supporting the families of the deceased.

Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría, Minister of Foreign Affairs: I have just received word from our Ambassador in Kuwait City that there has been a large movement of forces in the country, this could just be a matter of a training exercise but with the attacks in our country and the embassy sieges in Iraq, I think Kuwait may be mobilising to defend their country so I am authorising the closure of all Spanish diplomatic missions in the Middle East until we can ensure the safety of our diplomatic staff.

Pedro Morenés, Minister of Defence: I also suggest we reach out to other nations because if countries are just going to rush into Baghdad to rescue their diplomatic staff, it's just going to end in absolute chaos.

@Jamie @John

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"In that case, I believe it's a safe bet to go on the evidence we are seeing that the Iraqi Government, or a rogue cell, is the cause of the bombings in our countries and the attacks. As for the Strike Group, saving our diplomatic staff is currently the UK's focus. We are going to attempt to make contact with the Iraqi Government and demand their immediate release, or for information on their location. With that in mind, I am authorizing UK special forces to participate, would the US be happy for your strike group to have Special Air Service Operators on-board as a joint special operation?" @John

The Prime Minister left it for a moment for the Spanish Delegate to finish before addressing points. "I cannot comment on Kuwait as I'm not sure of the situation there, however, you mentioned reach out to others. If you know anyone in the same situation, please do add them to this call. We need to manage expectations, if we have different countries, doing different missions, we can easily see a cross fire or this situation turning worse then it already is. I believe if we are to run rescue missions, we need a one-stop shop to identify who is doing what, what we have deployed where. Otherwise we can expect this to turn chaotic, and fast."

@Zak @John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I would be more than happy to accept UK Special Forces in a joint operation against Iraq." Clinton looked at General Dennis Reimer, to begin talking. He looked at the screen. "Mister Prime Minister, the plan is for our operators to undertake a HALO jump from C-2 Greyhounds launching from the Eisenhower aircraft carrier which will be leaving port shortly. If you can get HALO jump trained operators to your base in Cyprus, we can pick them up there before continuing on." @Jamie

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Is there anything that the Spanish Armed Forces can do to support British and American forces? All our forces have been mobilised to deploy at a moments notice. The Foreign Minister is contacting Kuwait and other countries in the region to find out more information."

@Jamie @John

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That works perfect for us, we will deploy our operators to Cyprus in readiness for your arrival to pick them up. Aside from the personnel, do you require any additional assets or will your forces be able to handle any air support, evacuations, etc?" He responded. "Do we have a list of other countries impacted and we can invite them to this conference to ensure all efforts are centralized? We have also received a message from Syria, requesting assistance from their side. Perhaps a route to offer our help in return for using Syria as passage for special forces. Although, the UK isn't keen on looking for war. We want to rescue our embassy staff, then we will take it from there. Presumably, providing our American friend here agrees, UK and US troops will secure the British, American and Spanish Diplomatic Staff. If you would like to commit your own assets, I don't think that should be an issue if the US Navy will be happy to host them too."

@John @Zak

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes we also received the message from the Syrians. We are going to get in touch with them to request access to move forces through their country - as the Egyptians have denied our request to move through the Suez. Because our emissary is hosted by the Belgium Embassy, I know they are directly impacted by the situation. We also haven't heard anything from the French, so it is possible they are under siege as well." Clinton would pause, before going on. "If Spain would like to commit assets, we are more than happy to host them"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We will deploy a handful of personnel from the Spanish Legion to reassure Spanish diplomatic staff, are we okay to deploy to Cyprus, Prime Minister Evans?"

@John @Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Yes, we authorize the deployment to the RAF base in Cyprus. You are also welcome to house your transport aircraft there until the end of the operation. Can we please have a manifesto of what you are sending? Not so much equipment, but are you just sending one transport aircraft? If you are both in agreement, we will invite the Syrian, Belgian and French Governments? Are you both happy for me to do this? With Cyprus as an accessible staging point, special forces could make a move through Cyprus providing the government agrees. At the moment the UK will be deploying Special Forces to Cyprus too, perhaps a good time for them to meet the Spanish forces until the arrival of the US Navy. We are currently reviewing resources and contemplating further deployments to Cyprus as a precaution."

@John @Zak

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I would also like to suggest the invitation of the Kuwati government, as I have been made aware - they have launched a pre-emptive strike against the Iraqis. Also The Netherlands have offered their support in this situation, I would like to see them invited so we can get an input from them."

@Zak @Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The following countries would have their heads of state, or at least ministers of defence, invited to the call. Requesting they encrypt and make sure their lines are secure:
Kuwait @Strix
Netherlands @Dutchy
France @Logan
Syria @JamieA
Belgium @Flying Damascas

(You can reply to answer, then please follow post order in #1.)

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
With the Prince-Sovereign being in a meeting with an Ambassador, the Grand Constable of France, who leads the Royal Military, would answer the call, encrypting the line and ensuring that it was private and secure, as well as posting guards outside of his office to avoid intrusion.

"Good Evening. Grand Constable Émile Lavoie speaking."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We'll be deploying a singular C-17 Globemaster to Cyprus with our personnel and equipment onboard if this is acceptable to the British authorities? We can downgrade to a C-130 if needed to comply with British needs."

@Jamie

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
Sheikh Salem Sabah Al-Salem Al-Sabah, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, would answer the call and the call itself would be encrypted as per usual procedure. While there were still a few hours until war officially starts, the situation in Kuwait grows darker as each minute passes.

"This is Sheikh Salem Sabah, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense speaking."

@Jamie

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Dutch Minister of Defence Max Holst would be informed by his secretary of the call, once ensuring his end of the line was secure he answered.

@Jamie

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hafezz al-Assad the Supreme President of Syria along with his Interior Minister Muhammad Harba and Defense Minister General Mustafa Tlass joined the call, ensuring their side was encrypted and secured

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren