STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CONGO] Emergency Thai Crisis Supervision

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
PRIVATE

The Congolese Chiefs of Army, Navy, Air force, and Defense would await at the Palace of Parliaments Upper house for the Russian Ambassador. Elements of the 6th Infantry regiment and the 1st armored regiment would await the Thai king at the airport. With Day 0 coming closer, and operation Grey Lie preparing to launch at full force, the arrival of these two men was absolutely essential before daybreak tomorrow.

Bossza007 Alex

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
During King Bhumibol traveled through Switzerland airline to Congo. He read a newspaper about Thailand. He used to be a field marshall of the Thai Army, which made him know Thai Armed Forces doctrine. The Thai King would arrive at the Internation Airport in Kinshasa. He would come down from a general airline of Switzerland. The number of people that traveled on the same flight is small. From there, he would follow the guidance of Congolese staff. He would be friendly to everyone he met.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The King would be provided with a suite at Fleuve Congo Hotel by Blazon Hotels, but once he arrived at the Palace of the People he would be greeted by Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army. The palace's Upper house, long out of use, had been transformed into the central command headquarters for current operations. Encrypted communications lines going to the "Banana" were constantly at the ready to send or receive reports and orders. Maps of Thailand were spread out across multiple tables, covered in pins and thread and marker strokes denoting airfields and troop movements.

"Hello, Your Majesty." Muhammed would bow, before standing up and putting out his hand towards the monarch. We have an urgent situation developing here. Within a few hours, we will fully begin and announce the Congo's intervention in your rebellion. 24 Cruise missiles will be launched at airfields and ground targets, and we have confirmed orders with your men on the ground to coordinate the strike to confuse the Republicans as much as possible. The hope is that by this time tomorrow, the Republican army will be in full retreat from at minimum Pattani, and pursued closely. We should be able to capture these airfields and all of the aircraft within, which would allow for your forces to gain air superiority. A major, major advantage. This is the war's turning point. If you can secure an airfield, we can begin to transport our own troops over to Thailand."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"I am glad to meet you in person. Please know how good I stand that you and the Emperor support us. Without your intervention, I couldn't make this far. I have read the newsletter from Thailand, in which around a hundred thousand men are in training. But we might have a new ally. Australian Prime Minister contacted me that he supported me and saw Thailand as a threat. How will you make an announcement? Will you stand at the podium or through the gazette? Can you tell me about the target position? I used to be in the highest position in the Armed Forces."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Yes, I do have to precaution you though, we do not want any other nations not included here to know too much about our secret operations. The likelihood of an international leak of information is too high. We have a pre-recorded statement by the Emperor announcing our intervention. I will also provide a public announcement myself in addition. As for our targets, we need more information from you and your troops on the active airfields and armor positions to accurately strike them hard."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Good luck to you that I decided to tell you about Australia first. I accidentally mentioned Congo's invention. So, the Australian Prime Minister asked for the detail. You can feel safe." He would open his laptop and reply to the Australian Prime Minister. "I believe the Thai Air Force uses Prachuap Khiri Khan, Don Muang, and Kamphang Saen airbase to store their aircraft. We have over ten airbases available in Thailand. It spread across all the region." King Bhumibol would point at all the airbase in Thailand." We don't have any rebel organizations in those areas. But with our spreads, we are faster to attack than the republic army." King Bhumibol points at the shoreline. "Bangkok, Sattahip, Trat, Samui, PhangNga, Phuket, and Sonkhla. That's where the naval bases are. Also, I must tell you that I can't remember much about the army position. There are in Bangkok, Pattani, Nakhon Ratchasima, Kanchanaburi, and several on the north. We should wait for my troop to coordinate the army movement."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Yes, yes, well they had best hurry as we have just four short hours before we launch the missiles. It is likely we will take out the runways for those three major airfields, as well as lob multiple at the army headquarters command. After this, we will have to focus our fire on infantry & armored targets. We simply have too few missiles to effectively face the entirety of your naval fleet, unfortunately."

Bossza007

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Russian Ambassador to the Congo would arrive to the building and be lead inside to the room.

Once inside, he would take off the jacket of his three-piece and place it on a close-by chair. "Would anyone like to explain to me what the hell is going on? Why are there reports of explosions in Bangkok? We were supposed to do this together! Planned thoroughly. Now the entire world will know what's happening without Russian troops even having left their ports!"

Kelly the Mad Bossza007

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Apologies ambassador, but innocent people were being bombarded from the sky and our on-the-ground forces were collapsing under the pressure. We needed a solid and decisive measure. Right now, Thai rebels should be seizing land and equipment in a massive, coordinated offensive. This is our chance to strike before the Republicans complete the training for over 100,000 new fighting soldiers. We needed to take drastic action. I saw no other way."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Ambassador would shake his head and sigh, before lighting a cigarette. "Hope you don't mind." He said as he puffed. "I'll inform the Kremlin of what has happened. If we act fast then Russia can have 340 naval infantry and various military ships in the Gulf of Thailand within a few days..." He'd whisper to himself. "What a mess..." With that he'd squish the cigarette and take his seat. "What's the plan you two have come up with? I assume Bangkok is too well defended for Russian troops to land there directly?"

Kelly the Mad Bossza007

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Yes, far too well defended. We have reason to believe their navy is fully capable of intercepting any blatant landing attempt- we would suggest landing at Pattani which by that time should be under our control. From there you can back the main Monarchist assault. We would also be looking to see if you could bring trained pilots? We should be capturing aircraft soon."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"We have a total of 1,323 troops making their way to Thailand as we speak, 24 of which are well-trained pilots. They'll be in Pattani to join the Thai rebels and Congolese forces in roughly 48 hours. Alongside a naval infantry brigade, they'll be supported by two Udaloy II-class destroyers, a Kilo-class submarine, and an intelligence ship. I've also sent a message to the Kremlin to have a military attaché meet us here to discuss strategy more in-depth, is this alright with the both of you?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Yes, that will be a huge boost to our efforts. If this war draws out for longer than any of us intend it to, that being about a week in the future, we will be able to dispatch potentially an entire armored regiment numbering 72 tanks, and past that if we are still having issues we are willing to commit more armor, as well as several infantry regiments at 5,000 men apiece. The Congo will stop at nothing to ensure the Thai monarchy."

Bossza007 Alex

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
King Bhumibol would hang up the phone and approach the Russian ambassador and Gongoless chief. "I got the report from Thailand. After the attack, the status is still quo. I can have my forces in Phatthalung and Satun to Pattani. Russia has to invade the sea, and we will by land. We only have several hundred left in Pattani. Seven thousand will stand by around the border to support your invasion. Is it too risky for you? We need military attache to discuss this. Do you wish to launch the attack around the nation when your troop arrives? Eighty hundred thousand will start their attack. We failed to capture the airbase, but we destroyed one. Thailand is now at wartime readiness. Any comment?"

Kelly the Mad Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa