STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CONGO] Message to Israel

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Israeli Prime Minister

Subject: Deployment of Peacekeeping & Enforcing forces to Israel

CC:

Hello. I know that Congolese-Israeli tensions are severely underdeveloped, and may not be in the most secure of positions, but seeing the massive tension spike in the middle east and accusations of preparing for genocides, we have decided this conflict cannot go unsupervised. We have already agreed with Turkey to dispatch 10,000 men and several dozen aircraft to the region to ensure that no abuse of civilian populations or breaking of the international laws of war occurs. It would go a long way towards helping us in this goal if you could permit us to place some of these peacekeeping forces within Israeli territory prior to any potential armed conflict breaking out. These forces will not activate unless some form of international law is broken or civilians are endangered. Thank you for considering.

Best Regards,
Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

Recipient: Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army (Kelly the Mad)

It's such a shame that the Imperial State of the Congo has joined forces with the nationalist government in Turkey, accusations of preparing for genocide in Israel are absurd and I will not take threats to the State of Israel by the Imperial State of the Congo lightly and I will be discussing said threats with my government, regional partners and allies. Your request to station forces in Israel has been denied.

Best Regards,
Naftali Bennett
Prime Minister of Israel
State of Israel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa