STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

Coat.png
congoflag.png

SECURE AND ENCRYPTED, FOR THE EMPEROR AND GOD

O P E R A T I O NㅤㅤㅤG R E YㅤㅤㅤL I E

Thailand.gif

OBJECTIVE

SECURE THE DOMINANCE OF THE THAI MONARCHY​

DATE

28 NOVEMBER, 1999-

LOCALE

ANDAMAN SEA, STRAIGHT OF MALACCA​

STATUS

Preparation Phase​

BELLIGERENTS

IMPERIAL STATE OF THE CONGO
  • Imperial Congolese Navy
REBEL FORCES OF RAMA IX
  • Forces in Pattani

REPUBLIC OF THAILAND
  • Royal Thai Army​
  • Royal Thai Air Force​
  • Royal Thai Navy​

Commanders & Leaders

Zakia Akinyemi (Chief of the Navy)
Omari Gowon (Emperor of the Congo)
"Boung" (Leader of Rebels)

Lieutenant colonel Thaksin Shinawatra (Prime Minister)

Strength

IMPERIAL STATE OF THE CONGO
  • Congolese Navy
    • D Gt-Ns-99-01 CNV "Banana" Project 949 Granit
      • Complement of 94, 4 × 533 mm (21.0 in) and 2 × 650 mm (26 in) torpedo tubes in the bow, 12 (out of possible 28) × 533 mm and 650 mm RPK-6 Vodopad/RPK-7 Veter anti-submarine missiles (8 RPK-6, 4 RPK-7) all armed with conventional explosives, 24 × P-700 Granit Cruise Missiles armed with 750 kilogram high explosive warheads.

REBEL FORCES OF RAMA IX
  • ~80,00 men
  • 250 BMP-3s

TOTAL PERSONNEL: 4344

Thai Navy:
Naresuan class frigate: 3

Royal Thai Air Force:
10 Light Fighter Jets
10 Light Utility Helicopters
5 Attack Helicopters

Royal Thai Armed Forces:
  • 15th Infantry Division
    • 9,000-11,000 Infantry
    • 15 BMP-3
    • 30 APCs

Casualties & Losses

~5,250 casualties

178 Civilians dead

Casualties: 1990(+ 7 colonels and 3 Major generals)

Unknown: "Several Hundred" injured or dead from P-700 Granit strikes,

Bossza007

Last edited:

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
[PORT OF BANANA]

The Cruise Missile Submarine Designation Gt-Ns-99-01, named CNV "Banana", a Project 949 Granit submarine, would depart the port of Banana at 0300 hours. It would follow the route: JI>II>IH>IG>IF>IE>ID>JD>KD>LD>MD>ND>NE>NF>NG>NH>NI>NJ. Transport would take roughly [180 hours IRL, to 11:00 am January 17 EST]. All of the voyage will be made submerged, a conscious effort is made to avoid Swedish-occupied naval space.

[PATTINI]

A single paper copy of the voyage would arrive for Boung { Bossza007 }. It would be printed on paper specially made to dissolve in water. It would contain instructions to dissolve the paper and a hotline number directly to mission control and Chief Akinyemi. A request would also be put through for more information of his own strength and equipment as well as that of the opposing Thai forces and fleet.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Pattani | In the battlefield with the 15th Infantry Division | 03:45 | 1st December 1999 |

Boung would receive the paper that his men forwarded from the others. He is in the middle of the fight in the frontline. The rebel questioned him, but he ordered them to continue pushing. He returns to the backline. He read the instructions and followed them. When he gained the hotline, he used the telephone of the monarchist supporter house. He dials the number. He would report that he has 3,500 men. AK-47 is 80% of their equipment, while the other is AKM. He also told Chief Akinyemi that he has 250 BMP-3 that Russia gave them. 3 Naresuan class frigate is guarding the coastline of Pattani, and 10 Light Fighter Jet that can be supersonically advanced are supporting the battlefield. Chief Akinyemi could hear the loud sound of a falling object, and Boung hung up the phone call.

The Maritime zone of Thailand is protected by the Royal Navy and the Royal Marine Corps.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
A short and punctual message would be sent to Boung via the Naval Command Hotline.

Your forces are not adequate to face the full force of the Thai army. You must run and seek shelter, staying on the move. Raids on logistics and lightly defended troops are your tools of choice. Pitched battles will never go in your favor. Hit and run, duck in and out of jungles and forests, avoid prolonged combat. The "Banana" is on its way. God Bless.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Room Residence | 06:00 | 4th of December 1999

Boung called the hotline for the second to report the situation. "Hello? I am sorry for the delay. There were challenges for us, but we got through them. Let me explain the situation. Three days ago, the whole 15th Infantry Division attacked us in the very early morning. They successfully took back the western Pattani and brought full force to the east. We were struggling to withstand them, but we were in control of Pattani town. We have other base in Parane district, Yarang district, and Ban Pak Gu. The army has a stronghold at Taluban subdistrict and 46th Military District. According to local news media, the army lost 200 men and 700 injured. Some vehicles and equipment of the 15th Infantry Division are under maintenance. There are now many logistic corps from the 4th Army command around Pattani. They have some APC as well. Most of the BMP-3 are with us, but some got seized by the army. Those were all broken. We had lost more than 1,000 people in the last battle. My men will reveal the 15th Infantry Division and Navy before The Banana gets in the maritime zone. Our next plan is almost ready. In the middle of January to late February, more than 80,000 will finish their training. If Pattani fall to the republic, we will still work in the other province.

The list of our provinces is Phatthalung, Chumphon, Ranong, Phetchaburi, Ratchaburi, Rayong, Chanthaburi, Sa Kaeo, Buri Rum Surin, Si Sa Ket, Nakhon Nayok, Saraburi, Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Suphan Buri, Sing Buri, Chai Nat, and Uthai Thani." Boung would wait for a reply, and if no word, he would hang up the phone.

Kelly the Mad

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Room Residence | 23:00 | 6th December 1999

After Boung's dramatic day ends, he calls the hotline for the third time. He now has additional information regarding the size of his forces and an opponent to share with Congo. "Hello, it's Boung. My friends and I here have been gathering information from our last battle. There is around 9,000 to 11,000 personnel in the 15th Infantry Division. There are 15 BMP-3 and 30 Armored Personnel Carrier in the same division. We encountered Ten light utility helicopters and, Five attack helicopters. I also have good news. We now have around 80,000 people on our side around the country. But, look like we are not the only one increasing the number. The Royal Thai Army is training lots of soldiers too. I have ordered the force to hit and run, as you said. It worked. We sabotaged their supply route and truck, so some units lacked resources. This morning, the 151st Infantry Regiment marched into Ban Pak Gu. Major General Samrat Srirai made an unexpected invasion. They announced to parade two thousand men and several vehicles into Ban Pak Gu. When they started, many people gathered along the roadside. Our men didn't prepare for it because there was their family too. There was no casualty. That's it for now."

Kelly the Mad

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Room Residence | 01:00 | 9th December 1999

It was an eventful day for Boung and his associate. After he finished the party with his friends, he called the hotline for the fourth time.

"Hello, this is a royalist called Boung. Sorry for the late call. I was trying my best not to ring you while drunk. We got a new friend that served in the army. He is a logistic man called Night. We asked him about the information, and he answered, but he was drunk. I will start with the Armed Forces intelligence that we know. There is at least 100,000 personnel in the army. Both Airforce and Navy have at least a thousand. My men also stole several hundred of the grenade from the command unit. Today, the 15th Infantry Division retook Yarang back. Their Air assault team is sick. They managed to chase more than 200 of us without death. Let's talk about the casualty. From the battle, 181 of us got captured, and 181 died. That's a nice number unless it is on the military side. The 15th Infantry Division got 1,705 injured, and 7 died. I am sure that the military will slow down their upcoming invasion. Also, beware of Sweden and Vietnam. They are best friends with the government. The parliament had agreed to use a few billion-dollar to cooperate with them. That's it"

Kelly the Mad

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Room Residence | 12:30 | 13th December 1999

Boung walked to the telephone in his room. His voice was panting a little. "Hello? It is Boung. I don't know if Congolese news media report here, but let me tell you. First, We thought we could slow down their invasion, and it worked. We stopped the 15th Infantry Division's capacity to undertake an attack, but that major general did the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. The Air Force sent 20 planes and bombed the area under our control for 14 hours straight. I heard about a hundred times of explosions outside of the town! My forces that were patrolling from village to village were all dead. I have seen from the Government Gazette that the government and the military will take this seriously than ever. The national security level is now level four. They could mobilize half of the army. I don't know the casualty, but the news media will count for me. The Air Force sabotages most of our BMP-3 by bombing. I believe it is their intention not to destroy it. Our technician said the military technician could fix it. I am tired today. If you have any suggestions or help from there, please let me know."

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The Chief of Navy would come onto the phone, hearing the panic in the man's voice.

"For now, all you can do is run and hide. Put your vehicles into storage, have your men run for the trees. In just a few short days, we can launch our submarine's missiles and declare our support. From there, we can deploy a true, well-trained army into Thailand. We will garnish support in the coming days. Just hold on."

Bossza007

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The "Banana" slunk through the waters outside of Thailand, approaching its destination in the Andaman Sea. The crew was at full alert, and active radar was inactive to avoid tipping off the formidable Thai navy. Through the secured lines set up in the Palace of the Peoples Senate chamber, the submarine was fed a series of coordinate targets for their missiles. As they worked it into the pre-programmed flight path of the missiles, they prepared for firing and a full-speed retreat. It was to be the first unveiling of the Congos submarine, as well as the beginning of the Thai intervention. It all came down to this.

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
All hands would be alert and at the ready, bracing. The "Banana" rose up to its firing position below the surface of the water. As the senior officers said a prayer, the entire submarine shook. The shaking continued for over 2 minutes, thoroughly rattling all 94 service members aboard. Prachuap Khiri Khan, Don Muang, and Kamphaeng Saen airbases would each be struck by 2 P-700 Granit missiles, disabling their runways and grounding any potential air resistance. Further, 3 P-700 Granits would be fired at the Thai Army Headquarters, using public information to pinpoint the attacks on the commander's offices and other important sites. The remaining 15 missiles would all be launched at various Republican army outposts and camps based on the maps provided by the Thai rebels, with extra saturation of the Armored units. After all of the missiles had successfully been fired, the "Banana" would once again dive back down to transit depth and return to her namesake port. This was precisely the time the Congo's man on the ground had designated to launch the rebel offensive. Hopefully, if all went well, the Monarchist supporters would rush the flustered army and air force, claiming land and lives in equal amounts.

Bossza007

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

Australian Embassy, Bangkok
It was a relatively quiet day at the Australian Embassy in Bangkok, diplomats were going about their day to day business. The Ambassador William Fisher would be sitting in his office when all of a suddenly a loud scream, almost like an airplane flying overhead would rumble the building and then all of a sudden a loud bang and explosion could be heard nearby. It was the Thai Army Headquarters, which were in the centre of Bangkok along with the Embassy, being struck by a missile. The Ambassador looked off into the distance and another explosion cloud could be seen from the Don Mueang International Airport. Alarms would begin sounding through the Embassy. The 20 Diplomatic security personnel would shut the place down, sealing entries and exit. Personnel inside would be handed helmets and bulletproof vests to wear, including the Ambassador. They would send a memo through to DFAT Headquarters in Canberra.

"Large explosions and missiles flying over Bangkok. Embassy in lockdown. Unknown location in the centre of Bangkok and Don Mueang International Airport have been attacked."

Meanwhile at Don Mueang International Airport, Qantas, Jetstar and Ansett Airlines would operate flights to and from Australia to Bangkok and also as a layover destination to Europe, particular QF 1 which operates Sydney to London via Bangkok. Thailand was an extremely popular destination for Australians, particularly Bangkok and Phuket. At the airport there would be several Airbus A330s and Boeing 747s for Qantas, a couple of Airbus A330s for Jetstar and one Boeing 747 for Ansett operating flights to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. There would be several staff working for those airlines in the terminal. All of a sudden two missiles would rain down on the airport. Though targeting the air base side of the airport and the runway, the explosions were enough to shatter glass in the terminal and cause a tremendous bang across the airport. Staff would fall to the ground, some would take cover. One would quickly get up and send a memo through to Qantas Headquarters in Sydney about what happened. Qantas HQ would then quickly inform the Civil Aviation Safety Authority of Australia who would in turn, inform all Australian aircraft inbound to Bangkok to divert to airports such as Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore.

Meanwhile in Canberra, an emergency National Security Committee of Cabinet meeting would be held in the Cabinet room at Parliament House. An immediate blanket Do Not Travel warning was put on the whole of Thailand. Australian citizens in Thailand would be informed by any means possible about the damage to Don Mueang International Airport and that they should immediately evacuate Thailand if they can and follow orders from local authorities. Options such as the train to Malaysia or going across to Vietnam were given or to use flights operating from airports still operational such as Phuket or Chiang Mai. More was to follow....

Kelly the Mad Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Military Responses:

The P-700 that got fired by The "Banana" Submarine was directly hit the runways on Prachuap Khiri Khan, Don Muang, and Kamphaeng Saen airbases. One hundred and Ninety ground crews experienced the explosion from the P-700. It's not so long after some of them confirmed the attack to the Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters. The high command officers of each airbase planned to retaliate with the aircraft, but the holes were in the runways. Don Muang airbase was more open than the previous two, but only transport airplanes were there. The P-700. denied The Air Force's ability to resist. The Prime Minister, civilian, military officer heard about the explosion from Don Muang airport. It's just a few moments before another blast exploded at the Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters. The submarine from Congo planned to fire the missiles into the commander's office, which at that time, he was at the government house. Lucky for Congo, The missile hit seven colonels and three Major generals. They were touring the Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters. The news of the attack got spread around the country. There were already rumors that Thailand was at war. The attack made the situation in the country much worse. Royal Armed Forces' general knew about the explosion and heard about Congo's official statement. He issued national mobilization. A hundred thousand soldiers rushed to their base camp to equip themselves with the weapons. Tanks, IFV, APC, and Helicopters got brought out from their warehouse like they were going to war. During the missile got fired off from the "Banana" Submarine, the Royal Thai Marine Corps saw it during their patrol. Five Naresuan-class Frigate and Five Gepard-class frigates withdraw their anchor from the Phangnga Naval Base and Phuket Naval Base. A total of 1,220 took off from the port and operated their frigates to the scene, but they were too late. The "Banana" submarine has fled away. All 10,388 personnel in the 9th Infantry Division got deployed in Kamphaeng Saen district with all of their equipment. The general deployed all 7,788 capitol guards in the 1st Infantry Division at full strengthen. Every 10,339 personnel in the 5th Infantry Division traveled to Prachuap Khiri Khan with their weapons. But, the Pattani province was in chaos. And the Air Force would transport some aircraft to the other airbases.

Rebel Offensive:

After the "Banana" Submarine fired its missiles to Combat Outpost, the rebel started to get out of the forest. But the number of the remaining Rama IX men in Pattani was too thin to fight with the 15th Infantry Division. The explosion from the missile did some damage to the combat outpost and soldiers. Several hundred personnel got injured from the attack. The offensive in Pattani would fail and keep the status quo. At Prachuap Khiri Khan, Three thousand rebels seized the whole province and captured the airbase. When the 5th Infantry Division arrived in the afternoon, it resulted in massive tragedy. The battle between Ten thousand soldiers and three thousand rebels spread across every region in Prachuap Khiri Khan. The rebellion couldn't stand the 5th Infantry Division and damaged the airbase. The battle resulted in an attempt from the airbase to launch any aircraft. Two thousand and five hundred soldiers had died from harsh treatment during the fight. The 5th Infantry Division would suffer 700 casualties. In the Kamphaeng Saen district, the rebels struggled to fight the 9th Infantry Division. They couldn't break through the defense of the soldiers. Some could get inside the region during the 9th Infantry Division travel, but none after that. The battle resulted in 1,000 casualties from rebels and 200 from the soldiers. Boung would send a message to his king and Congo: "We are not well-prepared yet. It is still the status quo. Nothing lose or gain. Late January to early February will be the time. At that time, our success chance will be high. But we will be able to launch the attack nationwide if your troop invade the country."

The Royal Thai Armed Forces would report anything today to the Swedish Armed Forces Headquarters. Due to the national mobilization announced by General Surayud Chulanont, the national security level is now Level 5. It is equivalent to wartime readiness. The Royal Thai Armed Forces have authorization in every military action.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The Congolese Chief of the Army would request an update on any equipment and aircraft retrieved during the offensive, as well as the status of the Republican tank units. He would also express his respect for the fallen rebels.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Upon receiving a request, Chat would list his knowledge in the Thai army. He called The Congolese Chief of the Army and fas him a paper. "So when we arrived at the airbase in Prachuap Khiri Khan, we steal some of their weapons. Nine hundred M16A4 with ACOG sight, Foregrip, Picatinny rail, ACOG sight, and M203 grenade launcher. We didn't get most of their arms, but I have their information."

Fax paper:
  • 5th Tank Battalion at 14.140114401575387, 101.37395562513701
  • 6th Tank Battalion at 14.132137536901938, 99.43440463572067
  • 7th Tank Battalion at 13.660839485495385, 101.09666776479443
  • 9th Tank Battalion at 14.960823406338786, 102.09882526561391
  • 10th Tank Battalion at 16.112943089811118, 103.48061229696947
  • 11th Tank Battalion at 16.707101039915813, 102.95773541850454
Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
With the new Amity Treaty between the Congo and Thailand, and the people given the right to a fair referendum, Operation Grey Lie would be called to a close and its high command team dismissed to other duties. The Banana would return to the coastal waters outside of the Congo as per the earlier orders.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89