STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

CPI Revolution

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
1611242922342.png
Among the chaos in Russia and the rise of Post Soviets and Communist sympathizers, the Communist Party of India began to rally in New Delhi. Large crowds began to gather outside the Secretariat Building around noon. The protest appeared to be peaceful and was going on for about an hour. Local law enforcement began to flood the area, from all directions sirens could be heard. Law enforcement officers sporting riot gear began to make a perimeter and pushed the protesters back off the steps of the Secretariat Building. This angered the protesters and some became combative towards law enforcement. They would quickly be detained and brought inside the police lines. One officer stepped up just behind the line with a loud speaker.
"GO BACK TO YOUR HOMES! THIS IS AN ILLEGAL GATHERING! IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, WE WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE ACTION!"
1611245091854.png
The crowd erupted into a frenzy as chants and rocks began to rain onto the police. Estimated numbers at this point was roughly 200,000 protesters and roughly 5,000 law enforcement. The police called for back up and requested the Home Guard to come in. During this time the protesters could be seen in the distant carrying a podium. These protesters appeared different. They wore all black clothing and had their faces covered. Once the protesters in black reached the center of the crowd, they placed down the podium. One man, dressed in a black polo shirt and black cargo pants walked up the steps and up to the podium. He was not wearing a mask. His hair was as white as snow.
"PEOPLE OF INDIA, I AM BINOY VISWAM! CHAIRPERSON FOR THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF INDIA! I HAVE COME HERE TODAY IN THESE TROUBLING TIMES! RUSSIA IS IN A STATE OF ANARCHY! THE GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN FROM THE PEOPLE FOR TO LONG! IT IS TIME THAT THE PEOPLE TOOK BACK FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT! INDIA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM RUSSIA! THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN TAX PAYER MONEY TO FUND AN UNNECESSARY GROWTH IN MILITARY STRENGTH! IT IS TIME TO SAY NO MORE TO THE FACIST REGIME OF INDIA'S SO CALLED DEMOCRACY! WHERE WAS YOUR SAY WHEN THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY AND SPENT IT FOR GUNS? WHERE WAS YOUR SAY WHEN THEY TOOK YOUR LIVELIHOOD AND GAVE UP INDUSTRY TO A SOLE PRIVATE INVESTOR? NO MORE! WE WILL BE HEARD! TO THE BROADCASTING CENTRE COMRADS!"
As Viswam left the stage a man in all black walked up to the podium and placed a flag at it's center.
1611244217921.png

The crowd then began to disperse from the Secretariat Building. The Police
immediately called for support at the All-India Monitoring Service (a secret intelligence agency). The crowd reached the steps of the All-India Monitoring Service at around 1500 hrs. The police would already be out front and in much larger numbers. White vans began to arrive behind the protester lines. As the doors opened to the vans, members of the CPI dressed in all black began to hand out rifles and gas masks to the crowd. At 1600 hrs. after much back and forth from law enforcement and protesters, a shot was heard. It for the first time in New Delhi became silent. A pin could be heard dropping.

"OPEN FIRE!"
Waves of bullets began to fly into the crowd and police lines. Absolute carnage on both sides as bodies began to pile on the street just outside of the All-India Monitoring Service. Both sides attempted to take cover wherever they could as an onslaught of bullets rained from all directions. The Home Guard arrived at about 1700 hrs. This tipped the balance in the police favor. Much of the crowd dispersed leaving their rifles on the streets. As the Home Guard secured the area, local law enforcement went after the fleeing crowd. When the area was secured and the CPI was no where to be seen, swarms of medical vehicles rushed to the area. Injured where treated and the dead where placed in body bags, separated by law enforcement and protesters. Hours would pass. Later that night...

1611245346314.png

Across all of India TV screens would display an emergency broadcast.
1611245488943.png

Moments later the
President Sharma would appear on every Television screen in India.
"My fellow citizens, today our nation was attacked by a Communist Party. I have no doubt in my mind that these terrorist are acting due to events happening across the globe. This "New Red Scare" is a dangerous threat to our Democracy and the Democracies around the world. I believe I can speak for the nations of the free world in saying that we will not back down to tyranny, we will not succumb to threats of violence, and we will not give in to the radical ideas of communism! Since our independence India has been a global leader for democratic societies. I urge the citizens not to engage with the communist in our country. Do not confront them, if you do, find a safe place and report it to the authorities immediately. As of right now I am going to strengthen our boarders by placing law enforcement at all airports, docks, and railyards across India. Our citizens should not have to fear freedom of movement in our own country. The Home Guard will be tasked with protecting all government infrastructure. Today we mourn those that have passed today in this tragedy. 16 law enforcement officers gave their life today, along with 37 protesters. I would like you all to join me in taking a moment of silence."
President Sharma would lower his head and pray silently in his head.
"Thank you all. I pray that we can prevent further violence, I pray for the brave first responders that gave their life today. I pray for a
prosperous India. Thank you all!"
With that the President would step away and the televisions in India would resume regular scheduled programs.

Last edited:

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Secret Meeting
Later in the evening the CPI regrouped in New Delhi inside an old run down building. Defeated and angered Viswam spoke out to the group.
"This is war comrades. We lost today but we will succeed. I have some calls to make." He would head outside to a phone booth and began to make calls to the other Communist cells in India.

The next day, things where calm and business as ususal. The news and papers where spreading word as to what happened the night prior. A Warrant for the arrest of Viswam was also made. $10,000.00 Reward to any information that would lead to his capture.

Christmas Eve
As shoppers where out doing last minute shopping, people where all with their families for the holiday season. Things appeared peaceful. When on the televisions...
1611605142892.png

"ALL RESIDENCE ARE TO REMAIN IN DOORS.
THE PORT OF MUMBAI WAS ATTACKED BY AN UNKNOWN SOURCE.
MANY ARE REPORTED INJURED, WITH UNCOMFIRMED DEATHS.
LARGE EXPLOSION CAUSING INJURIES AND DAMAGE TO SURROUNDING AREA.
ALL RESIDENCE ARE TO REMAIN IN DOORS."

Mumbai
1611605392697.png
As the flames blazed, fire crews attempted to put out the fires. The flames would jump across the docks as oil was sprayed into the air from the refinery at the docks. One dock worker who was just outside the explosion was waking up from being knocked unconscious by the blast. He began to stumble around as he was disoriented. He was something on the ground, as he approached he realized there was an are sticking out from some rubble. He began to push some of the stones off the arm, he then realized that the arm was severed from the body and the body was no where to be found. He fell back and let out a scream.

Communist Party of India
1611605687358.png
While the chaos in Mumbai was occurring the Communist Party of India quickly seized government buildings highlighted in the regions above. The CPI would storm the government buildings shooting rifles in the air to get the workers out of the buildings. A televised broadcast would come on with the CPI Flag waving. A voice could be heard but was muffled and deep toned.
"Citizens, comrades, people of India. We are here to save you from the fascist "democracy" of your so called government. Join us and together we can reshape India into a Utopia for all people. For to long the government has taken from you, suckling your bank accounts while the elites became rich. Rise up and take control of your country."
The screen would then fade to black.

Secret Meeting in New Delhi
1611606157377.png
Members of the government to include the President, Vice President, and Minister of Defence all met in secret to discuss the ongoing events and how to put an end to them.
"The Home Guard have take control of the Police forces here in New Delhi. there is no chance of the Communist attacking here, we have to many numbers." one member would say.
"I say we send in the Army, wipe these rebels out." the Minister of Defence would say.
"Absolutely not, people are angry but they are still citizens" the president would chime in.
"NO! They're radicals, terrorist, and criminals!" the Vice President exclaimed.
"Just fix this! Try to prevent further deaths, Send in the Army and Home Guard." the President would say as he walked out the chamber.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Mumbai Port
1611763840701.png
Throughout the night rescue crews worked diligently to put out the fires and rescue any survivors. The death toll continued to rise. By midnight the death toll reached 2,000 deaths. By 0800 hrs. the death toll rose to an estimated 7,500 deaths. By noon the death toll rose to over 10,000. It was rare to find entire bodies intact. It was a grueling job to match the body parts to the right individual. Among the dead included, law enforcement officers who were guarding the port, dock workers, fisherman, and pedestrians. No arrest where made for this terrorist act, but a prime suspect was named early in the night. While Bindy Viswan may not have planted the bombs, he was one of the leaders for the Communist Party of India and has become a spokesperson for them. A $10,000.00 reward for information to his capture was announced soon after the bombs went off. Law enforcement have discovered 6 bomb sites at the Port of Mumbai. All bombs where planted near flammable objects i.e. the Refinery.

A mandatory 2000 hrs. curfew is in effect for Mumbai. All travel to the city is suspended until further notice. The Home Guard have taken the role of protecting all Government buildings and infrastructure in Mumbai. The government gave an official statement to the press, although no official figures where seen, most likely due to them being under protected custody. The statement read:
"Today is a tragic day in Indian history.
Today we must unify as one nation to clean the damage and care for the families of those who lost loved ones.
May our prayers be heard.
Over 250,000 Indians have come together in Mumbai to rescue survivors and help with the clean up.
My many thanks to those who rose to the occasion.
I have heard many different reports from different officials on the amount of lives lost, however it is still to certain to have an exact number.
India remains strong, these terrorist will be found and brought to justice.
This isn't about ideologies anymore, this is a statement that these radicals mean to have war.
I will give them no such war, THIS ENDS NOW!"
-President Sharma

Communist controlled territory
1611765004803.png
In the Communist controlled territories, the newly graduated military members went to their respected commands in Eastern India. They where immediately tasked with diverting the communist threat. With rapid movement by rail, the soldiers jumped off the trains in their assigned cities, towns, and villages. Only one photo seen above, was captured. It shows members of the 21st Mountain Division chasing off a violent communist mob. India also placed travel restrictions in Tripura, Sikkam, West Bengal, and Lakshadweep. These where all hot zones for the communist. No troops where assigned to Lakshadweep in South West India. The police and Home Guard where tasked with routing out these Communist Factions. President Sharma placed a state of emergency in those regions as well as in Mumbai. Many in India are starting to see the government as tyrannical and are accusing the government of using fascist tactics. The government has not spoken on these remarks and accusations.

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Undisclosed Location
Radio Broadcast via All India Monitoring Service
Source Trace: Undetectable
Broadcast to all of India
Foreign Media Can Hear Broadcast but not Detect Signal Location

Voice of President Sharma: "People of India, yesterday's events left India scarred. Total confirmed killed in the Mumbai Bombing is 10,237, with another 3,412 injured. Over 250,000 citizens and first responders came to the rescue in what I can only describe as a Heroic Act of Good Will and Humanity. Even in the face of Terrorist acts and Communist uprisings, our Democracy continues. We have shown the world today that India will stand united and strong in the face of tyranny. Many families will be without loved ones for the holiday season. Many prayers to those families and your loved ones. I am declaring that December 24th be known as 'Kakamuchee Day'. It shall be know as a day of remembrance for those that lost their lives and for the responders that came to the rescue. I am lifting the Curfew in Mumbai, however the Docks will be off limits until the debris is cleared and the Port is rebuilt. Earlier today I ordered an all out assault on Communist held territories. The Army was successful in all operations. With more than 30,000 arrest, the Communist no longer hold any territory. Everyone in custody will receive a fair and just trial. I am now declaring the State of Emergency over. India is unified once more and is stronger than ever. Blessings to you all, Thank You."

The radio transmission would cut off and resume normal broadcasting of music and talk shows.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Presidential Executive Order #0231
Official Document of the Republic of India
1612725704202.png

Official Seal of the Republic of India
Preamble:
On 15 January 1998 in order to preserve the democratic process of India, this document, Presidential Executive Order #0231, establishment of the Communist Party of India to the electoral seats of India. This document will lay out the guidelines put in place by the Constitution of India, and the electoral process. This document will allow representatives of the Communist Party of India to run in Local, State, and Federal Elections.

Article I:

The Communist Party of India is hereby inducted as an official party in the Indian Electoral Process. The Communist Party of India will be authorized to run for elections in but not limited to Local, State, and Federal Elections. The Communist Party of India will select one representative to run for office in their given government title. If more than one representative is selected, the Party must decide which representative they wish to represent their Party.

Article II:
The Communist Party of India will comply with all Democratic Electoral Processes put forth in the Constitution of India. Any violations will result in the Parties forfeiture from election. This includes but is not limited to: Acts of Aggression, Voter Fraud, Political Sabotage, and anything else covered in Indian Law. The Communist Party of India must accept that the Constitution of India is the Supreme Law of the Land.

Article III:
In Local Government the Communist Party of India may hold no more that 3 Government positions. In State Government the Communist Party of India may hold no more than 32 Government positions. In Federal Government the Communist Party of India may hold no more than 21 Government positions.

Article IV:
The Communist Party of India shall be treated equally by all members of Government and other parties recognized by the Government of India. The Communist Party of India shall be treated with respect by all members of Government and other parties recognized by the Government of India.

Article V:
The Communist Party of India must self procure, i.e. purchasing a headquarters in New Delhi, hiring staff, and anything else covered in the Democratic Electoral Processes. Failure to do so will result in the Communist Party of India not being able to run for Government Positions.

Article VI:
If elected to office, the representative of the Communist Party of India may propose a resolution and/or bill to the government. All proposals will be reviewed by the senate and congress. There shall be no manipulation of said documents.

Conclusion:
The Communist Party of India is hereby recognized as an official party of the Indian Government. In accordance with the Constitution of India, and the Executive Powers of the President,

Signed,
Shankar Dayal Sharma

1612727399850.png

President
Republic of India

Last edited:

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Unknown location in the Kashmir Mountains
Private meeting inside of a cave network
A man wearing all black with a mask is sitting at a table talking to another man dressed in all black with a mask.
Mysterious Man 1: "The President has declared the CPI an official party in the Indian Government. Lot of good that does them, elections don't start for 2 more years."
Mysterious Man 2: "You plan to side with the communist?"
Mysterious Man 1: "Possibly, they can provide more people, weapons, and supplies."

Mysterious Man 2: "We don't need any of their shit. We have allies in Pakistan and Afghanistan that can help us. At worst we can contact our long lost contacts in Russia."
Mysterious Man 1: "You would have me rely on foreign aid, rather than the aid of our own?"
Mysterious Man 2: "Well no, but at least the foreigners have the same agenda in mind. The Communist stand against us. Them and the Capitalist."
Mysterious Man 1: "We should at least hear them out."
Another man holding an AK-47 wearing similar cloths would walk in with another man. The other man was wearing a brown suit and had a black hood over his head.
Man with gun: "As-salamu alaykum. I have brought the Infidel."
Mysterious Man 1: "He is a guest, take the hood off him."
Man with gun: "Yes brother." He would remove the hood off the man in the brown suit.
Mysterious Man 1: "I apologies but we must maintain our secrecy out here. It is a pleasure to have you Mr. Viswam. Word is there is a significant bounty on your head. Consider yourself lucky that we found you first."
Bindy Viswam: "Not like I was hiding. I wanted you to find me, so that we may talk. I know my ideals are far from the ideals of Islam, but that doesn't mean we can't work towards a similar goal. We have what your organization needs and you have what I need."
Mysterious Man 2: "And what is it that you need from us?"
Bindy Viswam: "Maneuverability." He would give a smirk. "Your access to move throughout India without being noticed. Now that the CPI is an official party, we can infiltrate from the inside."
Mysterious Man 1: "How do you plan to do that? Elections don't happen for another 2 years. Also what do we stand to gain?"
Bindy Viswam: "Patience, the CPI is working on a way to '
Speed Up' the elections. As for your organization, we will declare Kashmir it's own antonymous province. Still protected by India, but self-governed... by your organization. We leave you alone and you'll leave us alone."
Mysterious Man 1: "Then we have a deal."
The man with the gun would throw the hood back over Viswam's head and take him out of the room.

Last edited:

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
After the arrival of Korean troops in India, the Communist Party of India, began to rally people to their cause under false pretenses. When the soldiers arrived in Mumbai by rail, a large angry group of protesters where outside. The local law enforcement attempted to keep them away. Sometime around 1500 hrs. the protesters broke through the lines. Some brandished their guns and began to fire on the law enforcement. Outnumbered the law enforcement could not continue to hold the line and began to push through the crowd in an attempt to retreat. The protesters began to flood the train station. The 2nd Airborne Special Forces Battalion (2ASFB) was ready however. As the protesters began to head down the stairs, the 2ASFB began to open fire on them, not leaving it to chance and firing first. The Protesters threw a flashbang grenade down the stairs, temporarily blinding and deafening the 2ASFB. The soldiers quickly shook off the effects and continued to return fire. Next cam smoke grenades. The 2ASFB along with the rest of the soldiers assisting in offloading the trucks dawned their gas masks. They didn't want to take any chances. The 2ASFB took the opportunity of the now smoke filled room, to make their push to the lobby. Blasting their way through protesters. Once they reached the lobby the 2ASFB realized that it was empty. Body's of protesters as well as a few law enforcement lied dead outside.
"General, everything is clear. BREAK Permission to remain on site. OVER" A member from the 2ASFB would say into his hand-held radio.
"Permission granted, secure the area. OUT" Lieutenant General Cariappa would say back over his hand-held radio.
The remainder of the Indian and Korean troops would have ample time to head to the staging area.

Secret
Back at the Communist Party of India's Headquarters in Mumbai, the leaders would be discussing their next approach. Bickering amongst themselves. *BOOM* The doors to the conference room would slam open. A man dressed in a brown, silky 3 piece suit would enter.
"Comrades' must we bicker like school children. Are we not all grown adults? Today's demonstration was a success. Sure the media will spin it as 'Hero's stop protest' or some bullshit like that. But let's not forget, the Military opened fire on civilians. The world knows the truth. The Government can't keep hiding the truth. Our next move is simple... we blow up a hospital."
"DIRECTOR! YOU WANT US TO KILL INNCOCENT PEOPLE!?" a man would stand and yell.
*BOOM* The director would take out a pistol and shoot the man who just shouted at him.
"Anyone else have concern for my plan? No? Okay then, it's simple, we go in disguised and plant bombs. Then we wait until the soldiers occupy the hospital. Then we blow it up. We will need a diversion as well. Hmmm, ah perfect intel reports that the military is at the Old Naval Base. We can have a protest there as well. When the bombs go off the protesters scatter, when the Army reacts we can storm the Naval Base and take it as our own. Then we can take their ships as well. Any questions? No? GET TO WORK!"
The men in the room would scurry off.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
New Delhi, Secretariat Building
1615627396311.png
The government was in discussion as to what to do over the debt. During this time the doors to the Secretariat Building where sealed shut with the Home Guard protecting the building. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Minister of State, would step outside and address the hundreds of cameras covering the unscheduled meeting.
"Ladies and Gentleman, today, the government is in talks on the on going debt crisis. The senate has decided to to suspend the powers of the president and place limited powers on the Ministry of Finance. India will continue trade with it's partners around the Globe. We understand that you the citizens are suffering. The government has declared a State of Emergency. This will remain in effect until the Indian Economy can show significant improvement. We encourage people to spend more into the economy, this will help regulate the flow of income. All current spending all ready in effect will not be suspended. That is all I have at this time, Thank You." He would then walk away from the podium and proceed back into the Secretariat Building.

Another man, wearing a brown, silky, 3 piece suit, would step outside the Secretariat Building. He would approach the podium.
"My fellow Indians, my name is Vinban Faheit. I am a chairholder in the congress of India. I represent the Communist Party of India. Next week a new seat will open for Congress. If you want change in India, then vote for me. I know that the recent scare on the news has all warned you against my party. Those radicals that the news shows do not represent the rest of us. If elected my first act as congressman will be to put forth a vote of no confidence in the President, Shankar Dayal Sharma. I am just as fed up as the rest of you with the current government's lack of awareness to the Indian Economy. Under my leadership I will guarantee the rebound of the Indian Economy and putting this country back into the hands of the people!"
The crowd would erupt in a chant.
"FAHEIT, FAHEIT, FAHEIT, FAHEIT, FAHEIT!"
Vinban Faheit would leave the podium, take one last look at the crowd over his shoulder and enter back into the Secretariat Building.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
With the resignation of one of the Mumbai congressmen, 2 new candidates ran for the position. Vinban Faheit and Raj Buhanni. Over the month of April votes came in. The results were in favor of Vinban Faheit of the Communist Party of India. This would mark a historic event as now, Congressman Faheit became the first Communist to hold a political office in India. In spite of the entire countries protest of this appointment, democracy was upheld.
Vinban Faheit would approach a podium in front of a large crowd.
"People of India, as the Congressman of the Powai district of Mumbai, I pledge to end the violence of communist uprisings. My party does not represent these radicals, and hereby publicly denounce the actions of these individuals. I may represent the Communist Party of India, but I do believe in our democratic process. I promise that the violence will come to an end in Mumbai, and I promise we will rebuild the Port of Mumbai, we will make it even more grand than before. But rather than words, I will let my actions speak for themselves. I have spoken with my fellow congress men and women and we have spoken with President Sharma. Lieutenant General Cariappa has been given supreme command over Mumbai to end all hostilities. I am also currently in contact with Army Engineers, to rebuild the Port of Mumbai to be even bigger and better than it was, and it will only cost us half the price that it originally cost us. This is due to the great recycling efforts that were put in place to salvage the wreckage. It is an honor to serve the people of Mumbai and specifically the District of Powai. Ladies, Gentleman, Comrades, I thank you for this prestigious chance to be your new member of congress."
Vinban Faheit would step away from the podium as a thunderous applause came from the crowd.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Mumbai, India
With Vinban Faheit now an elected official in the Indian Congress, the riots all but stopped. Faheit returned to Mumbai and took a tour around the city. He knew what he needed to do. The hospital and port needed to be rebuilt. He needed to show the public that he does not support the Communist terrorist that have been running a muck in Mumbai. He decided to stop by the Naval Base where Lieutenant General Cariappa was currently at. With his brief visit complete, he would pass on what he saw around the city to Lt. General Cariappa. He also assured the General that he was on his side and would provide whatever assistance necessary to ending the threat. Vinban Faheit would then return to New Delhi to begin work on his new plan, on making India Communist.

Korea | Operation Cheollima | Humanitarian Mission | Modern Nations

Last edited:
  • Wow

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear