STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Czechia] Phonecall to South Africa

Nov 13, 2019
320px-MZVlogo.png

From his office in Prague, the 57 year old native of Silesia turned foreign minister of Czechia named Tomas Luidicek would contact via an encrypted and secured line of communication his counterpart in South Africa, Pik Botha with whom it was his intention to discuss diplomatic bilateral relations with.

@Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Pik Botha would walk out of the arduous meeting that he was sitting in with the State President with the Vietnamese Crown Prince.

"Ja?" He would pick up the phone.

Nov 13, 2019
"Mr. Botha, I'm calling you on behalf of my country's government in order to announce our decision to break off diplomatic relations with The Republic of South Africa in firm opposition to the current administration's stringent adherence to the unjust and discriminatory policy of Apartheid which had deprived the black majority of their rights and dignity as human beings. Furthermore, in accordance with my government's wishes I am advised to notify you of our refusal to recognize the Bantustans as sovereign states due in no small part to their being the product of Apartheid in and of itself. Our diplomatic personnel shall vacate the premises of their embassy and the ambassador recalled to Prague at once. Before I hang up do you have any questions or concerns?"

@Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

He would hang up.

Nov 13, 2019
With the call having reached a rather sudden and uneventful end, Tomas Luidicek would hang up accordingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren