STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

DCI | Message to Rosoboronexport

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1710px-Arms_of_the_French_Republic.svg.png

liberte-egalite-fraternite.jpg

1801px-Armoiries_r%C3%A9publique_fran%C3%A7aise.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Aleksandr Mikhaeev, Chief Executive Officer, Rosoboronexport Alex

Bonjour,

My name is Monique de Chateaub. I am Head of Acquisitions here at DCI Défense Conseil International. I am contacting you this morning in order to gauge your interest in selling off a portion of the troubled asset of your 50% stake in Russian Helicopters JSC. We understand that the value of the stock is currently down significantly and would like to pay above market value for it. This along with the Russian Empire currently in conflict with rogue elements in the middle east, we thought the idea of raising capital from a troubled asset might interest Rosoboronexport. We would of course be willing to allow for the Russian Empire to produce products from Russian Helicopters JSC domestically, just not for resale. Our own French Government currently shares a similar business arrangement with Sparrow Safeguards. Our hope is to reinvent the brand and move it to the forefront of DCI Défense Conseil International’s military product line. If you are interested we would be keen on hearing a price for such an acquisition. We would be willing to negotiate any terms on any of the particular portions of the deal. I do hope that both DCI and Rosoboronexport can share a healthy working business relationship together in the future.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Monique de Chateaub
Head of Acquisitions
DCI Défense Conseil International

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
roe-icon.png

Message to Défense Conseil International
Private & Encrypted

To: Head of Acquisitions, Monique de Chateaub

Dear Miss de Chateaub,

Unfortunately, Rosoboronexport is nothing more than a government-owned agency with the task of exporting Russian equipment to foreign nations. We do not hold the legal rights to sell nor discuss the sale of Russian companies.

However, I have forwarded your message to the Imperial Agency for State Property Management.

I hope they get back to you soon.

Kindest Regards,
Aleksandr Mikhaeev
Chief Executive Officer
Rosoboronexport

Vaka

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Rosimushestvo.png

Message to Défense Conseil International
Private & Encrypted

To: Head of Acquisitions, Monique de Chateaub

Dear Miss de Chateaub,

I apologize for the delay in our response. The war with Turkey has kept all Ministries and their agencies extremely busy.

Currently, our shares in Russian Helicopters JSC are doing fine. We have only recently purchased 50/50 ownership and as such we believe selling our shares now would make our purchase pointless. We are already dealing with difficulties from Sparrow Industries and would not be interested in expanding such difficulties to another defense company. I hope you understand.

We are, however, potentially open to discussion shares of other companies.

Kindest Regards,
Farit Gazizullin
Head of the Imperial Agency for State Property Management
Russian Empire

Vaka

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II