STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Decisions

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

With the Prime Minister undertaking other duties due to the Middle Eastern crisis potentially beginning to spiral out of control again, it was decided that the National Security Cabinet was to convene and be headed by Foreign Minister Naftali Bennett with the purpose of outlining a foreign and defense policy and implementing it. The smaller forum of the cabinet members, is designated to coordinate the diplomatic negotiations, and in times of crisis, especially war, it is designed to make quick and effective decisions. The meeting was deemed top secret and only those in attendance would know of the meeting being undertaken.

DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER, MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MINISTER OF INTELLIGENCE AND ATOMIC ENERGY
Naftali Bennett

MINISTER OF DEFENCE
Avigdor Lieberman

MINISTER OF INTERNAL SECURITY, MINISTER OF STRATEGIC AFFAIRS, MINISTER OF INFORMATION
Gilad Erdan

MINISTER OF JUSTICE
Ayelet Shaked

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Moshe Kahlon

NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER
Yossi Cohen

Naftali Bennett: Good morning and welcome to today's sitting of the National Security Cabinet, the Prime Minister can't be with us today because he is making preparations to meet with the French President. I have been instructed to bring all of you together to line up our response because I can see the Middle Eastern conflict taking another turn for the worst. You may have seen on social media today that the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs is enacting an immediate travel ban on Israel, Palestine, Lebanon & Jordan which is something to be wary of. We must also consider the fact that earlier today, they made a haste departure from the Global Assembly and publically made it known that they are paying close attention and could re-liberate Northern Cyprus, the elimination of Kurdish terrorists, the reclamation of territorial waters unjustly taken by Greece and of course we have the fact that they could potentially invade Israel due to the fact they're claiming that we have settlements in the West Bank. Avigdor, has the Ministry of Defence conducted any reviews into the threats posed over the past couple of days?

Avigdor Lieberman: I've been speaking with senior staff from all branches of the Israel Defence Force. We're planning an operation to move forces to the border should they decide to plan an invasion through Lebanon, we also have the Israeli Navy and Israeli Air Force ready to mobilise. I am now giving the authorisation for Operation Cast Lead to begin to protect the integrity of the State of Israel. I did hold a meeting earlier today with Yossi to discuss another potential operation which would use IDF assets but I shall let him run through the details which I'd like to be passed onto the Prime Minister.

Yossi Cohen: I've met with Mossad to discuss the potential deployment of agents to Turkey which we have discussed that the Kidon unit which is the unit within Israel's Mossad that is responsible for the assassination of enemies. Two names spring to mind and that is Devlet Bahçeli who currently holds the position of Vice President and is the leader of the Nationalist Movement Party and Zeki Eker who's the Minister of Foreign Affairs. I've instructed Mossad to monitor social media to see what happens over the next couple of days and Mossad are briefing their agents on a potential deployment to Turkey.

The meeting would continue for four hours with small breaks taken in between. Various other topics would be discussed and questions would be raised by various other Ministers. When the meeting ended, notes would be put into secure briefcases and transported back to various government ministries with the deployment of personnel under Operation Cast Lead to be made in the coming days. The main objective known between the attendees to the meeting was that Turkey must be stopped. Nobody else knew of the objective, but Israel was not putting up with anymore threats.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear