STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Denmark | Message to Britain

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"At the moment our Heavy Equipment Transporters are of American origin,it's the Oshkosh HET. As for Recovery Vehicles, it depends really. W e have an armored recovery vehicle named the CRARRV which is based on the challenger II tank chassis. Although this is tracked, and is naturally, a heavy unit. I'm not sure if this is within your parameters for what you wish to procure? As for an exercise, my suggestion would be that your government hosts it as a ground exercise and we will have UK and Danish Apaches working together in support. If you are happy with this, we would just need an exercise plan from yourself in Denmark and we can deploy our Apaches to participate."

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

The Secretary nodded at the British Minister before speaking "Would it be possible to see the CRARRV in action? This way we could better see if this would fit our parameters, if we go ahead we'd be looking at roughly 14 units, this number maybe small but may grow in the future depending on the Military needs. While also on the topic, we'd like to know if the FV 510 Warrior would be up for export? and if so, we'd be looking at 44 unit(s). The Royal Danish Navy would also be interested in acquiring 2 Fort Victoria (Fort II) class vessels with this also being pushed to 4 units depending on the naval review. In regards to the Military Exercise, we'd be looking at calling it Exercise Swift Response, this will enable both Apaches from Britain and Denmark to be utilised in a support role, while also allowing British Airborne troops & Danish Infantry troops in showing a quick response to a quick invasion of Denmark itself. We'd of course be able to supply the oppressors in form of a training regiment. But I do believe this would showcase some of the best that the British & Danish Forces could provide and to show that we mean business, in case of an invasion of any near by neighbours and/or ourselves!"
Jamie

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Certainly, if we could pencil in a date for you to visit the United Kingdom, I can arrange it with the British Army to present the CRARRV on exercise - or, alternatively, based on your invitation for Exercise Swift Response...

Perhaps a scenario that would allow us to send the CRARRV to Denmark to work with Danish and British Troops on the ground supported by the Apaches in the air. If the scenario is about providing a quick response then it would show our both our countries can deploy quickly to work together. Ideally I'd like a full scenario run down including starting points and objectives. We could offer a substantial number of troops depending on the scale of the exercise you would be investing time into. For example, we could deploy a battlegroup which would consist of 500-1000 personnel across the Army including support elements, or if you were thinking brigade level? Naturally the more involved, the more planning and working together but as you are hosting, we would be open to anything you propose.

In relation to defence sales, unfortunately the Warrior is not for re-sell but I do know that Nexus sell the M2 Bradley that may work as an alternative, and the sale of 2 Fort Victoria Classes are something we can support. Is this confirmed to go ahead or is it early stages as to the procurement of these naval vessels?"

JamieA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa