STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable < Ethiopia >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia < Naio90 >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

I hope that this message finds you well and in good health.

His Excellency the President extends his deepest regards and prays for the positive development of Russo-Ethiopian relations. We are eager to develop our partnership and friendship and look forward to finding avenues of cooperation, investment, and development.

I hope that you will join me in sharing these sentiments for mutual growth and prosperity between our two nations. The history of our bilateral relations is long and I am eager to play my role in extending the lifespan of our positive relations.

The Russian Federation is actively monitoring Ethiopia progress and we hope that Ethiopia will welcome us as partners for peace, security, and economic development.

I hope that we may talk to allow us to facilitate open and transparent communication on matters of common interest. This talk could serve as a platform for discussing political, economic, cultural, and security-related issues. Additionally, we are keen on exploring opportunities for collaborative initiatives in areas such as defense cooperation, energy extraction, industrial development, and port infrastructure.

My office is eager to see this positive development and I hope you will inform me a suitable time to arrange a call as to allow us to discuss over the phone the potential for Russo-Ethiopian ties.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

Minister Albrecht,
On behalf of my Government and the people we represent, we would like to thank you for your letter and express our sincere interest in developing a strong relationship between our nations.
Our nation follows a strict foreign policy of neutrality, refraining from getting involved in multilateral political associations and agreements that may involve our people in far away conflicts. Thus, on the contrary, we are very interested in forming astrong bilateral bonds with other nations, specially, with international partners the size and importance of the Russian Federation.

With this in mind, we are eager to hear what your Governments priorities will be on its foreign agenda, as to better identify areas of mutual interest and potential cooperation.

Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Addis Ababa

Jay

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia < Naio90 >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Dear Minister Mekonnen,

My Government is most eager to take advantage of this mutual interest in developing strong relations. It is my hope that we can move to expand our portfolio of cooperation including nuclear energy, defense sales, infrastructure development, and a strategic partnership.

I would be eager to understand Ethiopia's view of neutrality and whether such a neutrality is of associations and agreement alone or is it of a mutual interaction between various multipolar nodes. The Federation is eager to work in whatever capacity is appropriate for Ethiopia and respect the political self-determination of Ethiopia to determine its involvement in global affairs.

The Russian Federation is hoping to expand its presence in Africa through Ethiopia, home to the African Union, and a kickstarter for pan-African thought. I hope Russia can assist Ethiopia in achieving self-sufficiency, development, and progress for not just itself but also the wider African continent.

We hope to also resume our relationship regarding defense sales and see Ethiopia being a partner for Russian exports in the interest of its self-defense. Additionally we hope to expand Russo-Ethiopian defense cooperation including mutual training and potential basing.

Lastly, we hope to assist Ethiopia with nuclear energy projects and to develop the country in other infrastructure projects.

I hope this gives a strong overview of our policy goals regarding Ethiopia and I hope we can find ways to cooperate together.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II