STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable < Korea >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

220px-Flag_of_West_Germany%3B_Flag_of_Germany_%281990–1996%29.svg.png

Auswärtige Angelegenheiten
Federal Office of Foreign Affairs
social-media-data.png

AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea < John >
[Sender]:
Director for Asia and the Pacific < @PESigmundMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

I trust this email finds you in good health and high spirits.

Germany and Korea have historically held strong diplomatic ties, and it is with great optimism that we seek to further strengthen our bilateral relations across various portfolios. Our nations, rooted in shared values and a commitment to fostering global peace and prosperity, have the potential to embark on a new chapter of collaboration that goes beyond geographical boundaries.

I hope that we can begin our new chapter in that historical relationship with a wide array of discussions on economic, security, trade, and investment ties. As well as mutual efforts to continue to cooperate on our shared experiences of unification, I hope that German corporations may participate in development projects in Northern Korea as well as provide our expertise.

I look forward to a multifaceted discussion and am eager to hear back from you.

Kind regards,
Petra Sigmund
Director for Asia and the Pacific

Last edited:

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
150px-Emblem_of_the_Prime_Minister_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.svg.png

Security: Official - Sensitive. Encrypted communications, encrypted documents.

To: Petra Sigmund, Director for Asia and the Pacific, Federal Republic of Germany Jay
Sender: Yoon Young-kwan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Korean Empire
Subject: Relations

Dear Ms. Sigmund,

Thank you for your kind email and for expressing your optimism in strengthening the bilateral relations between Germany and Korea. I am pleased to acknowledge the historical ties that have bound our nations together and share your enthusiasm for embarking on a new chapter of collaboration.

Korea values its relationship with Germany greatly, and we are eager to explore various avenues for further engagement across economic, security, trade, and investment portfolios. Your proposal to discuss the opportunity for German corporations to participate in development projects in Northern Korea is particularly intriguing and aligns with our commitment to fostering global peace and prosperity.

I will ensure that your proposal receives due attention and will initiate discussions with relevant government bodies to explore how German expertise can contribute to the development projects in Northern Korea. We believe that such collaborations have the potential to not only strengthen our bilateral relations but also create mutual benefits for both nations.

In preparation for our multifaceted discussion, I kindly request additional details regarding the specific areas of development and expertise that German corporations could potentially contribute to. This will enable us to have a more focused and productive dialogue.

Once again, I express my gratitude for your proactive approach in seeking to deepen our ties, and I assure you that Germany is committed to building on our historical relationship. I look forward to receiving further information from you and to engaging in fruitful discussions.

Kindest Regards,
Yoon Young-kwanMinister of Foreign Affairs
Korean Empire

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II