STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

DIPLOMATIC CABLE TO JAPAN

Jun 29, 2022
To the Honourable japanese leadership,

I hope this message above all else finds you well, the communications in this cable could be one of the greatest actions taken in history to reduce world poverty. As you know India right now is one of the poorest countries in the world most people only grow what they will eat; over 80% of the population lives on under 2 American dollars a day. We are at a similar level of development as your country was in the early 1900s. With Asian economic success stories such as that of Japan which went from having every major city in it leveled to the ground to becoming the world's second largest economy. I am planning on announcing a wave of reforms and liberalization. This is where Japan comes in, what I am seeking is to negotiate a trade agreement in which industry can be exported to India in which our workers can work for very cheap wages compared to Western workers. The aging Japanese population is an issue japan will have to face but we can export labor to japan. I am also seeking trade to help us improve agricultural efficiency which will cause a loss of jobs for farmers who will then be ripe to move into working the new industrial jobs or to japan to work low wage jobs. One day India seeks to be a strong capitalist democracy that shines as a beacon of economic and social freedom just like Japan. I am open to virtually any concessions or agreements you want as apart of this deal. I am reaching out to several developed regional powerful countries in hopes for one day joining that category.

With best wishes I look forward to our negotiation.
Sincerely
-Prime Minister Vajpayee of the Republic of India

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear