STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable to the Empire of Brazil

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
A private and encrypted diplomatic cable would be sent from the office of Nigerian Foreign Minister Ochuko Bonny to the Department of International Relations Chief Pedro Santana Galego

Greetings Chief Galego,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Ochuko Bonny, the newly sworn in Foreign Minister of Nigeria, equivalent to your Secretary of State. I have been tasked by my newly elected President Mr. Akuwhukyu Acho to bolster Nigeria's diplomatic ties around the world. We are quite keen on opening new and robust diplomatic and economic ties with the dominant power in South America. Nigeria has a particular interest in discussing deals with your Embraer company. It is my hope that we can soon appoint ambassadors to one another's countries and then sit down for formal talks on improving economic ties. We are looking at Brazilian meat products as well as machinery and iron ores.

I look forward to your reply,

Respectfully yours,

Ochuko Bonny

JakeDorent

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran