STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable < Uzbekistan >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan < Loa >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations

Dear whom it may concern,

I trust this message finds you well.

President Nemstov has instructed the Office of the Prime Minister to execute a comprehensive review of Russia's diplomatic relations in the Commonwealth of Independent States and is hopeful that Russia and Uzbekistan may normalize their current relations.

Despite our differences, including our continued protests over Uzbekistan's use of the Soviet Union as an official title, his Excellency President Nemstov views positive Russo-Uzbek relations as crucial for peace and stability in Central Asia.

I hope that we may have a frank and open dialogue to address Uzbekistan's use of the Soviet title, redress the situation, normalize relations, and oversee the peaceful stability of the Central Asia region which Russia considers an integral part of Russia's security.

I hope that we may talk to allow us to facilitate open and transparent communication on matters of common interest. This talk could serve as a platform for discussing political, economic, cultural, and security-related issues.

Additionally, we are keen on exploring opportunities for collaborative initiatives in areas such as defense cooperation, energy and mineral extraction, and industrial development.

I look forward to the prospect of working closely with you.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II