STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Message to Vietnam

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe their EEZ or Exclusive economic zone is incredibly over extended beyond most legal definitions. Now, you mentioned that your government recently underwent a coup? What happened there?"

"As for other things we are currently in talks with the Americans over a small dispute. They do not believe the Vietnamese government to be a true democracy/republic for some reason. We currently have an ambassador seeing them now. What would the Thai government consider a true republic?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Long story short in 1976-1991 A period of military-royalist government ensued, with some roles for elected politicians.
1992 More than 50 protesters are killed in the “Black May” crackdown on demonstrations against another coup. King Bhumibol subsequently intervenes; a period of democracy follows.
So in the same year, Prime Minister Chuan became Prime minister of the new unstable Republic, mostly because of the Bhumibol, and the government was overthrown by royalist again, few prime ministers
became in power and exile
In 1997 Prime Minister Chuan Run for Prime Minister again and win by 31% to 29% well other 2% didn't choose these party, only 62% chose to come to the election day"

Minister received a question and being quiet for about 10 seconds. "*sigh* this question is in our people's minds since the first prime minister being chosen, every generation since then has this complex-unanswered question to ask about the true republic, some said it's when the king gives us true power! some said it come from the clear election! some even said it will come when there is bloodshed.

There is too much bloodshed already, the older here used to participate in the bloodshed protest against the military, even the youth nowadays.

the answer from our government might not be even on the same ideas, but the fantasy thing that in our minds for so long is freedom,
the day that we can finally do anything without someone to guide us, the day we can truly say the thing that was restricted, that's is my answer."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I see. It seems that things have been unsteady in Thailand then? But thank you for the answer, this is something to dwell on to be certain. Aside from that there is not much else for us to discuss I think. Though there is a curious matter currently occuring. Australia wants to keep the Americans out of Asia for reasons we are uncertain of. We are interested in building relations with them to gain access to their equipment. Does Thailand think Australia has a right to block America from entering the politics of South East Asia?" Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
I don't think they have the right to block America but in geopolitics, Australia is not in South East Asia, at least in my perspective. Australia is closer to Asia than America they have an advantage over America by length, this makes Australia can spread more influences than America, even though I told you I don't think they have the right but in the same way, I think they also have the right as well.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"So, you would say they would both... America and Australia have an equal right to take part in South East Asian politi s just as they have an equal right to hinder one another? I believe that with this thinking that there is a way we can benefit. We should play them off of one another. The Australians are offering to help us clean up the areas in Vietnam contaminated with agent orange. A good will gesture to be certain. But, the Americans have military products we are interested in. When the Soviet Union collapsed we in Vietnam lost our best supplier of equipment, and a good friend. We are currently trying to secure the United States as a supplier for our navy and coast guard. But... the USA is being difficult because they do not believe we are a true democracy or republic. We could perhaps show them that they don't need to be so strict, if we play them and the Australians off of each other?" Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Americans have always been strict about democracy. I used to hear people say on Television that America is the land of the free, this world can make people fascinated even me. When the Vietnam war has risen, the people in the country become anxious, we haven't experienced the war that was so close to our nation for so long. I was surprised when our military declares defeat in Vietnam, we weren't fought on your side. today I have seen Vietnam has tried to contact more democratic nations since the collapse of the USSR, I can see that Vietnam has changed, might because of lack of supplies, or power that bears Vietnam have been dissolved, we are always happy to see a communist nation, or maybe not contact with a democratic nation. I think if we play them off each other is a good idea, but I think I would like to compromise the American might be a good idea. what do you think?

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I am glad to hear that you are happy to see us contacting the outside world. Many mistakes have been made in the past, and it is time we heal those mistakes through a building of friendship. Hence why we have spoken of ASEAN and other measures to help with that. We are also in the process of considering allowing more then one political party within our nation."

"I think leaning into the Americans would be a good idea. They have more potential power then the Australians. It might be best to get them to work together for our benefit."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
well, I think I have nothing else to talk about, do you have anything else? I can take you to the airport, it's actually a good talk with you.
The Minister would wait for the answer from the ambassador if the answer is no they will continue the talk if the minister would take the ambassador to an airport and farewell each other.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I would actually like to be taken to the embassy if possible. At this time I have nothing further to discuss. I will call you with an update of our talks with Indonesia on ASEAN. I believe you should contact them as well."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"For my friend's desire, I can do it for you" The Minister would request a special fight for the Vietnam ambassador, staff, and himself. The minister would take the ambassador to the embassy.
"I will try to contact other former member thank for the advice"

HeadlessSeeker (OOC: I think this is an end)

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
The Vietnamese Ambassador would take his leave and go to the embassy after saying his farewells to the Thai Minister. From there he would file a report to the Vietnamese government on the discussion that took place and the progress he made with the Thai government. Thus the meeting ended on a good note.

Bossza007

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear