STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: August

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 23/06/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Dissolution of the Parliament announcement

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
7pX6DTg.png

"Hello, I am greeting all beloved Thai brothers and sisters. I am Chuan Leekpai, Prime Minister. I am here to inform my Thai brothers and sisters. I have been participating in the Censure Motion to the prime minister's cabinet. And the result has made it clear. I use my power as the prime minister to Dissolve the Parliament for the following reason. One, the process of dissolution of the parliament is part of the parliamentary democracy, which is present in many countries that use this system. Thailand has always adhered to the system, which can know by seeing that every constitution of Thailand has allowed the Dissolution of the House of Representatives. Thailand had many dissolutions of the House of Representatives in the past. The example is 1996, 1995, 1992, 1988, and 1986. Two, the Censure Motion has been involved in the current cabinet of Thailand. The member of the House of Representatives has agreed to pass the resolution to the motion. I have to dissolve the House of Representatives as a part of the parliamentary democracy. Three, since the government, has stepped in to take care of the country. We have the mission to improve many situations in the country, which are flood, economic recovery, restoring democracy to the country, uniting the people in the country, and improving the relationship with other countries to strengthen the democracy. The government has done the best we can to fix the problem in the country. Nevertheless, the corruption in the government still going. No matter how the government tries to root out the corruption, there are still people who are selfish and continue the corruption. Today, the government sees that. If under the democratic system that is managed by the current government still make a corruption. It might make the corruption problem bigger and impact the country. To return the power to the people to decide by dissolving the House of Representatives. Hold a new election. To comply with the democratic regime, approved by other countries, and let the people decide who to rule to the country. The government wants to invite all sides, all political parties that have a different opinion to use the political stage in a democratic system to give That citizen the option. When the parliament is dissolved. Every minister must retire according to Article 108(2), but need to stay in power until the new cabinet takes over according to constitution article 181, which states that the cabinet and the minister perform duties as needed under the conditions outlined in the said section. Four I want everyone to value the upcoming election, which we are discussing with the electoral committee to set the election date as fast as possible. However, the government wants everyone to exercise their rights and duties for the upcoming election to be cleaned, which peacefully expresses the political intent, and under the democratic system. Thank you."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tokugawa