STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[EOI] Message to Germany

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

NJ6Y2yH.png

JJXAe6C.png

NJ6Y2yH.png

To: Klaus Kinkel

Dearest Minister Kinkel,

My name is Subrahmanyam Jaishankar and I am the one given the honor of contacting Imperial Germany and behalf of my nation, the Empire of India. It is my hopes that with this message we may begin to form positive diplomatic ties between our two nations and as two monarchist nations, I believe that that is a good beginning to seeing eye-to-eye. Perhaps we could also begin discussing in a way to support our nations economically through tourism.

The Empire of India was also interested in inquiring if Imperial Germany is currently selling any military equipment. If so, I will have the Minister of Defense contact his German counterpart.

I am eager to hear back from you, Minister Kinkel.

Kindest Regards,
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
Minister of External Affairs
Empire of India

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Imperial Chancellery
[Secret and Classified]

To His Excellency Subrahmanyam Jaishankar​

It is with great pleasure that I receive your message, we agree that we should open a good path to friendship with the Empire of India, being India a great player in the world of today. If you wish, we could initiate a private phone call with one another to establish the groundwork of our relationship.

Regarding the purchase of military grade equipment, you will have to inform and speak with the Imperial Minister of Defence, which I can invite to this phone call.

Kind Regards,​
Klaus Kinkle
Office of the Imperial Foreign Office​

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

NJ6Y2yH.png

JJXAe6C.png

NJ6Y2yH.png

To: Klaus Kinkle

Dearest Minister Kinkle,

Inviting your Defense Minister to the call would save both of our governments a lot of time.

Unfortunately, I am currently in Japan for a meeting with their Minister of Foreign Affairs. But I could contact my Secretary, A. Gitesh Sarma, who handles affairs with countries of the west to handle the call.

Kindest Regards,
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
Minister of External Affairs
Empire of India

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Kinkle and Volker Rühe, would phone the Minister of External Affairs, in a encrypted and private line. Volker would be sitting along side Kinkle due to the military purchase details.

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
A. Gitesh Sarma, Secretary of Western Affairs, would pick up the phone.

"Good day, Ministers, I apologize that Minister Jishankar is not available to speak at the moment. I hope that speaking to me is fine for the two of you?

To save the three of us some time, perhaps we should get the easier part out of the way? That being military equipment purchases.

The Empire of India would be interested in the following:
  • DPR for the Marder IFV
  • DPR for the Panzerhaubitze 2000
If DPRs are not available then let me know and I'll edit the order according to our Armed Forces' needs."

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Kinkel would look at Ruhe, nodding for him to answer.

"Good Mr. Secretary, unfortunately, it is to early to to engage with India.. or any other nation, with DPR's at the moment, and we don't want to soil the future relationship we are going to have by charging you a exorbitant amount for the license of these products. We, however, would much prefer to outright sell you these products, with GVA costs.. We can negotiate it, however its approval would have to be made in the Reichstag and then the Bundesrat. But I believe that it would be easily passed, but it is never certain."

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"It's no worries, Mr. Kinkel, our first order will be small in this case:
  • x75 Marder IFV
  • x30 Panzerhaubitze 2000
I hope that this order is suitable and it will grow over time once India's treasury is not so stressed."

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That's a good order Mr. Sarma." Kinkel would say.

And Ruhe would intrevene. "How much are you willing to pay per Marder and the Panzer? I can inform you now that the Production cost of the Marder is around $2,600,000.00 and the Panzer is around $4,500,000.00. so I was thinking for the Marder, around $4,000,000 and for the Panzer around $7,000,000 , and regarding your current economy, you could ask Germany to grant you a loan of the total ammount of this production, so you wouldn't strain your economy, to which you would pay in instalments. That is if you accept these prices of course."

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Oh, that is quite a hefty sum I must say. Would your government be willing to bargain on the price slightly? Perhaps $3,400,000.00 for each unit of the Marders and 6,000,000.00 for each unit of the Panzerhaubitzes?

I promise you that India is interested in many more of these products for the future and that there will be no drought of money for your government."

@Fairhold

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89