STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[EOI] Message to the United Kingom

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

NJ6Y2yH.png

JJXAe6C.png

NJ6Y2yH.png

To: Lawrence Adams

Dearest Minister Adams,

My name is Subrahmanyam Jaishankar and it is my great honor to be the one to contact the United Kingdom on behalf of the Empire of India. While Indian-British relations have been positive through modern times, I believe that is has always lacked a certain depth. India would like to change that and begin to form a strong bound with the United Kingdom. While India has become a Republic and is no longer a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, we were at one time, part of the British Empire and I would say that that is a great place to start.

I hope that the United Kingdom feels the same and I am eager to hear from you.

Kindest Regards,
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
Minister of External Affairs
Empire of India

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To:Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
Cc:
SubjectRe:Message to the United Kingom
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear Subrahmanyam Jaishankar,

Thank you for contacting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it is an absolute pleasure to hear from yourself and your countries interest in pressing for closer relations between the United Kingdom and India, it is something I echo myself and would very much like to see progression with yourself. I think it would be viable to schedule a meeting, whether on the phone or in person to negotiate further. Is there any preference and what is your earliest availability to do so?

Kind Regards,
Adams
Lawrence Adams
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
?mofa@gov.co.uk​
☎️03700 00 22 44​
✉️Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

NJ6Y2yH.png

JJXAe6C.png

NJ6Y2yH.png

To: Lawrence Adams

Dearest Minister Adams,

I am happy to hear that the British have as high hopes for our relations as the Indians do.

I am available for a phone call whenever you are, Minister Adams.

Kindest Regards,
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
Minister of External Affairs
Empire of India

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Due to other engagements during what is potentially the UKs busiest diplomatic period due to the new Government, a call request was sent to the Indian Minister of External Affairs from Reece Allan, the Secretary of State for Justice. Although his role resides domestically, as a member of the cabinet he can hold a prominent position in opening diplomatic relations internationally depending on availability of more suited ministers. He waited patiently for an answer.

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar would answer the phone.

"Good day, Secretary Allan! I must admit that I am glad your government wanted to discuss diplomacy over the phone, writing e-mails is nothing but a chore."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Ah, Good day!" Replied Reece. "I am glad it's not just me that finds e-mailing a chore. Much easier to speak rather than emailing back and fourth" he spoke in jest. "How is everything going, Minister?"

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Apart from China putting pressure on us, India has become quite stable since the crisis a few years ago. What of you, Secretary Reece? How are things in the United Kingdom?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Excuse my ignorance, it's the first I've heard of it. What is China pressuring your government about? ... if you don't mind me asking.
Nonetheless, everything at home appears to be going better than expected. Busy with a new government transition but that is expected. Just a case of building up relationships now." Reece smiled.

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"China has pressured India into relinquishing all disputed territories to them: Aksai Chin, Depsang Plains, Trans-Karakoram Tract, Arunachal Pradesh, and various other smaller claims. Our Prime Minister has traveled to China in the hopes of discussing a peaceful end to this dispute but things have been rather... eerily quiet.

India understands your government transition, it isn't always an easy task or even peaceful that is. India's government and economy nearly both broke down not too long ago but with the help of our High King, things have become peaceful and stable throughout the country. It seems that foreign nations are the only ones creating tension for us now... As for relationships, perhaps beginning trade between our nations would be a good start?

India exports; refined petroleum, precious gems, medicament, rice, and textiles."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Oh...?" there was a brief moment of silence. "This is news to me, I must admit. I'll keep my ears open as to any developments regarding that situation. We've not yet opened any negotiations with the Chinese Government so I'm afraid I don't have much input as to the situation really. But yes, Trade. A perfect start. We'd be interested in taking in Refined Petrolum and Textiles, actually. Unfortunately geographical position would likely limit us to a monthly interval but we'd be keen in receiving this monthly to Grimsby, in England.

We have the following exports available, if you have any interests?:

Machinery
Cars
Precious Metals
Pharmaceuticals
Organic Chemicals."

@Alex

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members