STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Establishment of International Relations with the People of Libya

Donnager

Newcomer
Mar 12, 2023
greek crest.png

RE: ESTABLISHMENT OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS WITH THE PEOPLE OF LYBIA

Recipient: Saif Al-Gaddafi, Minister of Foreign Affairs (@SM99)
Subject: Establishment of International Relations with the People of Libya
Cc:
Attachment:
Security: Private

Your Excellency, Minister Saif Al-Gaddafi,

The Greek People, your neighbors across the Libyan sea, have authorized me to commence talks with your government towards establishing mutual understanding and cooperation between our two peoples. To that extend, this first missive aims to facilitate a start of talks between our two governments.

It has always been our understanding that trade has always been our connecting link with the peoples of Africa, be they in Tripoli, Alexandria or further beyond.

My country produces oil and mineral fuels, aluminium, various foodstuffs, electronic machinery and pharmaceuticals. These and more we want to trade with reliable and stable partners abroad for our peoples' mutual benefit, so that they enjoy what we toil and we can enjoy the fruits of other people.

I would be delighted to discuss with you the potential opening of trade lanes between Athens and Tripoli.

Your sincerely,
//si.//

Nikos Chadjidakis
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear