STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Establishment of Relations with the People of Türkiye

Donnager

Newcomer
Mar 12, 2023
greek crest.png

RE: Establishment of Relations with the People of Türkiye

Recipient: Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Türkiye Cumhuriyeti (@Colton)

Dear Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu,

On behalf of the People of Greece I wish to extend to you personally, to your government and to the Turkish People the steadfast wish of the People's Republic of Greece to maintain amicable relations between our two nations, based on mutual trade, cultural affinity and political understanding.

Your country produces textiles, steel and machinery that could be beneficial for the people of Greece, and my country produces pharmaceuticals, aluminium and electrical machinery to complement your native production. To that extend, and keeping in mind the solidarity, mutual interest and peaceful coexistence of our two nations, I hereby invite you to talks regarding the opening of trade lanes between Izmir and Athens.

Should your government also wish to count the Greek people among its trade partners, I would be delighted to hammer out a deal with you that can see the sea between us filled by trade.

Yours sincerely.
//si.//

Nikos Chadjidakis,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien