STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ETH] Ethiopia Daily News Network

bubba_teh_writer

The Ethiopian Federation
Oct 20, 2019
Hello, and welcome to the brand new and official Ethiopian Daily News Network. This network is officially supported and funded by the generous people at the capital. Prime Minister Zenawi also endorses only this news station for the unfiltered, rational news. I am your devoted anchor Kofi Ahmed. And I would like to say that I am happy to be given this opportunity by the Ethiopian Federation and their generous operators! Now, lets begin with the news.

The Ethiopian Government has been working hard to be improving infrastructure, and it has been improving drastically. By the end of 1995, 200 new buildings and thousands of roads should be renovated.
The police have been patrolling the streets, making sure that Ethiopia is one of the safest countries in the world. The police have been heroes without capes, so when you see one, appreciate the work they do for our great country.
Ethiopian businesses have been booming recently, but not as much as Ethiopia's own airline! If you need to travel, make sure to use Ethiopian Air. We will miss you, so we hope you don't stay for too long.

bubba_teh_writer

The Ethiopian Federation
Oct 20, 2019
Hello, and welcome to the Ethiopian Daily News Network. I am of course your favorite devoted news anchor Kofi Ahmed and we had a very interesting news day that we want to share with you.

The Amazing Ethiopian Federation has been workin hard to increase jobs in the country. Not only has unemployment been drooping drastically, but the quality of work is simply amazing. Work injuries are coming to a all time low thanks to our current government.
Crime is also hitting an all time low thanks to our amazing police officers. Like always, thank them once you see them.
National Labour Day has commenced as the workers all over the country get a day off to enjoy their hard work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II