STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ETH] Message to Angola

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

To: His Excellency Augusto Gonçalves dos Santos Minister of Foreign Affairs of Angola Tano
Re: Bilateral relations

Dear Minister Gonçalves dos Santos,
It is a pleasure to extend you the warmest regards from Prime Minsiter Ahmed and myself. I contact you today on behalf of the Prime Minister himself as he is very impressed with the ongoing development efforts your Government is spearheading. Since such policies are of high interset here in Ethiopia, on behalf of our Republic we would like to formally send an invitation to you for the upcoming inaugural ceremony of PM Ahmed and for a posterior private meeting to discuss the current state and future of the bilateral relations between Ethiopia and Angola.

Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Addis Ababa

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

As the email was addressed to the office of Minister of Foreign Affairs, the email would be redirected from Deputy Minister Augusto Gonçalves dos Santos to Minister Eduardo João

Imperial Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Angola

From: Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Angolan Imperial Republic

To: Demeke Mekonnen, Foreign Minister of Ethiopia Naio90

Subject: RE: Bilateral Relations

Dear Minister Mekonnen,

Thank you for reaching out and communicating to our government. It is a great joy to see a stable government return to Ethiopia once again.

I'm glad that our efforts so far are starting to be recognised internationally, especially when our efforts share interests with like-minded governments.

I of course will be delighted to attend such event to watch this historical moment unfold and engage in close discussions with yourself or your respective representative. I believe we have many things to discuss about our future and the future of the continent.

I would appreciate it you could relay the dates and itinerary when required in order for us to prepare travel arrangements to Addis Ababa.

I look forward to the ceremony and our meeting.

Sincerely,

Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation of the Angolan Imperial Republic

This message is classified and has been encrypted

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

To: His Excellency Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Angolan Imperial Republic Tano
Re: Bilateral relations

Dear Minister Joao,
Prime Minister Abyi Ahmed will be delighted to have you accompany him in his inauguration, I will convey the good news to him personally at haste.
We will also schedule a private reception for you and your Delegation after the ceremony at the Governmental Palace, there you will have the opportunity to talk with him privately.
The inauguration is to take place in few days (OOC: next friday), so please let us know the details of your arrival such as time to expect your aircraft, number of member of the delegation and where you will be residing for your stay in Addis Ababa. This way we can prepare everything with the protcol and ceremony department of my Ministry.
Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Addis Ababa

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

From: Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Angolan Imperial Republic

Dear Minister Mekonnen,

I must profusely apologise for my belated reply and being unable to attend the ceremony; unexpected domestic matters required immediate attention.

We, of course, still available to participate in a meeting at your earliest convenience in either Angola or Ethiopia.

Sincerely,

Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation of the Angolan Imperial Republic

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

To: Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Angolan Imperial Republic Tano
Re: Bilateral relation

Dear Minister Joao,
Please, do not worry, we understand the demanding nature of leading a nation's Government and the duties and responsabilities involved in that. It is natural that unexpected events may arise and demand immediate resolution.
Of course we are still very interested in having a bilateral meeting between Prime Minister Abyi Ahmed and the Emperor of Angola. We can offer to host such high level summit at the National Palace in Addis Ababa, at your Government's earliest convenience.
Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Addis Ababa

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

Dear Minister Mekonnen,

Thank you for your understanding, we greatly appreciate it.

With your confirmation, I will make travel arrangements for our delegation to fly to Addis Ababa as soon a possible. I understand given the delay on our side, the schedules of select representatives from your government may have progressed for it to be inappropriate for them to host us at such time. Thus, our Emperor will be happy to meet and discuss matters with any available representative of your government. Alternatively, we can delay our arrival until a more appropriate time.

Sincerely,

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

To: Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Angolan Imperial Republic Tano
Re: Bilateral Relations

Dear Minister,
Due to the high interest of Prime Minister Ahmed and the priority given to fellow african leaders, we would prefer to directly schedule a meeting between both Head's of State. It is our understanding that the new bilateral relation between Angola and Ethiopia needs to start strongly.
We can offer to change the location of the meeting and have PM Ahmed travel to Luanda, or to whichever location you determine for the bilateral meeting, as soon as his agenda is cleared.
Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen
Addis Ababa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren