STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ETH] Message to Serbia

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

To: President of Serbia, Mutmer
Re: Bilateral relationship

Dear Mr. President,
It is with great pleasure that I write to you today to express my desire for closer friendship and cooperation between our two nations. Ethiopia and Serbia share a long history of mutual respect and cooperation, and it is my hope that we can build on this foundation to create a brighter future for both our peoples.
As two nations with a rich cultural heritage, we have much to learn from each other. Our shared values of peace, justice, and solidarity provide a strong basis for cooperation on a range of issues, including economic development, education, and healthcare.
I believe that there are many areas where our two countries can work together for the benefit of our citizens. For example, Ethiopia is seeking to modernize our agricultural sector, and Serbia has a wealth of experience in this area. We could also explore opportunities for collaboration in areas such as tourism, energy, and infrastructure development.
As we look towards the future, I am confident that the friendship and cooperation between Ethiopia and Serbia will continue to grow stronger. Together, we can work towards a more prosperous and peaceful world, built on the foundation of mutual respect and understanding.
Please accept my warmest regards, and my sincere hope that our nations can continue to build a relationship based on friendship and cooperation.
Sincerely,
Dereje Ebissa
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Addis Ababa

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022
1678125751128.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Republic of Serbia
From: Vuk Draskovic, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Serbia Mutmer
To: Dereje Ebissa, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Naio90
Subject: Building Relations
Class:
Classified

Greetings,

We apologize with the delayed response we have much going on in the government at the moment, with the election and catholic riots serbia is a bit busy as of recently. Yet we are still glad to open talks with the nation of ethiopia. A closer relationship would support both of our nations and with both of our nations reconstructing our nations from war it could be beneficial to both of us to work together on that front. As for Agricultural we are definitely open to sharing our technology with ethiopia. yet we are preparing to begin constructing mining operations in the Pannonian Basin to search for natural gas and oil.

So how does a trade sound? Serbia would offer the ethiopians access to much of the serbian agricultural technology in exchange of ethiopian oil and gas mining technology? allowing for both nations to grow areas we are weak in.

We hope this deal is fair and allows for future growth of our friendships

Vuk Draskovic
Republic of Serbia
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

To: Vuk Draskovic, Republic of Serbia, Minister of Foreign Affairs Mutmer
Re:

Minister Draskovic,
Thank you for your kind words and interest in establishing a closer relationship with Ethiopia. I understand that your government is currently occupied with several pressing issues, including the election and Catholic riots in Serbia, and I appreciate your efforts to prioritize communication with our nation despite these challenges.

I agree that a stronger partnership between Ethiopia and Serbia would be beneficial for both of our nations, particularly as we work to rebuild and recover from the effects of war. It is heartening to hear that Serbia is willing to share its agricultural technology with Ethiopia, and we would be pleased to reciprocate by offering our oil and gas mining technology.

I believe that the proposed trade deal is fair and mutually beneficial, and I look forward to exploring this opportunity further with you. Our nations have much to offer each other, and I am confident that by working together, we can achieve great things and strengthen our friendship for years to come.

Respectfully,

Dereje Ebissa
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Addis Ababa

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89