STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Ethiopian-Eritrean Peace Conference

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The next, during the morning session, the ethiopian delegation would be ecstatic to hear that the eritreans had accepted the proposed deal, brokered by the United States and were ready to sign it.

Following the ususal ceremonial procedures, after President Afwerki was done with his signature on behalf of the State of Eritrea, Prime Minister Abyi Ahmed would sign the treaty as well on behalf of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.

"Today is a great day for both of our nations. We have reached a historic agreement, and now, we can look forward to a brighter future of cooperation and mutual benefit.

This treaty is a reflection of the goodwill and mutual respect that we share with our Eritrean brothers and sisters. It is a testament to our commitment to peace and stability in the region.

I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the United States, and in particular to Dr. Arnold Ross, for their tireless efforts in helping us to reach this agreement quickly. Dr. Ross's expertise and dedication were instrumental in bringing us to the negotiating table and guiding us towards a mutually beneficial outcome.

Now, with this treaty in place, we can begin to work together to build a better future for our countries and our people. We will develop our infrastructure and increase economic cooperation. We will offer dual citizenship and freedom of movement to our citizens living on both sides of the border. And we will ensure that the Southern Red Sea becomes one of the regional states of Ethiopia, with all the benefits and opportunities that this entails.

I am filled with hope and optimism about the future of our relationship with Eritrea. I look forward to continuing to work closely with our Eritrean partners to build a brighter future for our countries, our region, and our continent.
"

With these final words, the PM would cede the floor to the US representative in case he wanted to make a final intervention. In the mean time, technical eprsonnel both in Adigrat and Addis Ababa would beign preparations for the imminent territorial and administrative swaps. A special commitee would be formed to manage the investments and projects to be developed in Eritrea with ethiopian funds, as per the signed treaty.

Odinson Zak

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Mister President, Prime Minister, I am thrilled that both parties have come to an amicable conclusion. This kind of peaceful negotiation between two African countries that have had a complicated past should not only serve as an example to other African governments, but countries around the world. This peaceful agreement is no trivial matter, and will be a significant earmark in the histories between your two countries. It was an honor to be able to assist your government," Dr. Ross said before he sat back down.

Zak Naio90

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear