STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Expense in return

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
It is 7'O clock, the time where the market will close.

"My Thai brother and sister, I have astonishing news for you!"

The megaphone sound made a loud speech to all around the market.
The merchant started to pay attention to the speech.

"Look, they are so many leftovers, vegetables, fruit, and foods! What will you do about it? Take it back home and sell it tomorrow? The freshness will be gone by that time! Isn't we are promoting freshness to make more customers interested in us? I have a very interesting idea. Do you want to know it?"

One of the merchants would reply. "If you are going to make us donate the goods again, we won't be interested."
Another merchant would add. "There is no one left to buy the goods. We can't do anything but sell it tomorrow."
More merchant starts to talk. "The customer usually buys the goods at the front of the market. We are at the back, and a lot of people sell things like us."

The man that spoke thought megaphone would say.
"And what if I tell you that there is someone who wants to buy everything here! Whether more or less, they will buy it all from everyone interested!"

The whole market pays attention to him.

The pork merchant raises a question. "Who is it?! Them will buy everything leftover from today?"
The poultry merchant said in a surprising sound. "Oh my god, that will be 2k baht for me."
Another merchant said. "Why do you get so much money from leftovers? No one brought you chicken?"
The poultry merchant replied. "My domestic fowl cost 115 baht per kilogram. I also count the other poultry. My product is a good grade."
The vegetables would ask. "So, who are them?"

The man would reply. "That's the minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives. He will buy it all. I suggest you guys hurry to the local Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives office. The merchant from all around the area is heading there!"

After he finished, the sound of the merchant collecting their goods are getting louder. This event also applies to the marketplace around the country. The goods from the local market are the supply for Humanitarian Aid Force and South African. The ministry donates 20 percent of the goods from each day to the local charity.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear