STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Explaining

Loa

GA Member
Dec 6, 2023
Hello! Loa here, I just felt like explaining my thought process on this post that I just made. I am also open to answering any questions that any of you may have about what I am doing. As its kind of a weird way of forming a nation. I am also going to create a couple of Q/A responses to clear up stuff. :/

Q: With your recent meetings with the former SSR leaders, Are you attempting to politically annex them?
A: No, I am not doing any political annexations as A; this already is an unrealistic scenario no need to make is worse and B; Its against the rules

Q: Are you the Soviet Union?
A: Yes

Q: Are you Uzbekistan
A: Kinda also yes? My nations leader Islam Karimov is the leader of BOTH the Soviet Union and the SSR Uzbekistan.

Q: What are you going to do with the former SSR leaders?
A: As of right now they are in Tashkent being my personal advisors in affairs of the state.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Q: With your recent meetings with the former SSR leaders, Are you attempting to politically annex them?
A: No, I am not doing any political annexations as A; this already is an unrealistic scenario no need to make is worse and B; Its against the rules"

I don't think its necessarily against the rules to annex anything but it would have to be done IC through military matters or through diplomatic channels. Either one would require a talk with the admin team via support ticket but I could be wrong and Jamie would be the one to ask in particular, unless you've already done this and talked to Jamie this I am incredibly incorrect and I apologize. :D

Otherwise, great QA. Love to see it.

Loa

Reactions: Loa

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Thanks ManBear , can confirm Lao has spoken to me. The idea is that the meeting is to get the former SSR leaders to support Uzbekistan in its claim to the soviet union; no form of annexation :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II