STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[FIJI] Call to Thailand

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020
FijiAffairs.png

Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs:

Josefa Mara

"Hello, Minister Pongpol Adireksarn! I am Josefa Mara of the Republic of Fiji. I am calling to open discourse between our nations. We see a possible friendship between the Republic of Fiji and the Kingdom of Rattanakosin. The President wishes to invite you to Suva in the near future to discuss with full cabinet trade relations and Asian-Oceanian affairs.
We also wish to have the general assembly as a topic of discussion, to discuss your current standing on future resolutions and past proposals. As well as the President's upcoming proposal of a standing peace-keeping force made up of volunteer national forces, prepared to be deployed into armed conflicts at any moment to assist displaced people and to oversee the conflict to assure no violations to human rights took place."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Using an encrypted line, Minister Pongdol Adireksarn would answer the call from Minister Josefa Mara.

"Thank you for calling me, Minister Mara. Sadly, I am about to meet with the Chinese Ambassador in Bangkok for the next couple of days. However, I can have the Deputy Minister of American and South Pacific Affairs meet with yourself and the President of Fiji in Suva. Her name is Sanouk Temirak and she is more than capable of handling any affairs on my behalf, including these interesting topics that you wish to discuss. What would your earliest convenience for her visit be, Minister Mara?"

Beowulf

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020
Unsecure Line

"I see, her best time of arrival to meet the president would be in early July. My secretary is telling me the eighth of July is clear for the President. We can arrange a room for the deputy minister on behalf of the Fijian government as well as boarding for her staff. The president wishes to have a state diner where Kokoda is served. This is a traditional Fijian dish of raw fish with lemon, dice tomatoes, and salt is served in a half cut coconut. We hope that your deputy minister alongside her staff are able to eat this proposed meal. Thank you for your time."

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa