STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France]: Message for Ireland

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of France
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Taoiseach Bertie Ahern,

On behalf of the Government of France, I would like to congratulate you on your victory in the Irish general election and I hope that you and the government of Ireland can lead a wonderful country for many years to come. Our two countries share a common factor and that is that we're both in the European region and it is the main aim of our government to have an excellent relationship with our European counterparts therefore I would like to invite you to Paris for talks so that we can develop French and Irish relations and build a prosperous relationship for both of our countries.

Regards,
Manuel Valls
Prime Minister of France
French Republic

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
640px-Coat_of_arms_of_Ireland.svg.png

Republic of Ireland
Encrypted and Classified​
To: Manuel Valls, Prime Minister of France, French Republic
CC:

Dia duit Prime Minister Manuel Valls,

I thank you for your congratulations and for this invitation you have given me. I accept this invitation and look forward to attending and look forward to speaking of how we can develop relations between our nations. I will depart tomorrow morning via airliner and arrive at Charles de Gaulle Airport. Maintaining good relations between European nations both political and economic will be a priority for our nation as well.

Best Regards,
Bertie Ahern
Taoiseach
Republic of Ireland

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Preparation would be made for the Irish delegations arrival. A joint team of personnel from the National Police and National Gendarmerie would arrive at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport where the appropriate security measures would be implemented with armed personnel patrolling the terminal to scout out and deal with any security threats. An armoured motorcade with marked and unmarked vehicles would also be prepared with space for the Irish delegation and their security detail and the appropriate arrangements would be made with air traffic control to allow the safe and timely arrival of the Irish aircraft to one of the many VIP terminals at the airport which would cater to the arrival, a junior minister from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would welcome the Irish delegation.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
With a flight planned and organized with the flight path logged with air traffic control all that was left now was for the Taoiseach to depart. Boarding the airliner he was leaving his duties in the hands of Minister of State at the Department of the Taoiseach. He was was accompanied by many members of his staff as well as a team of security who made sure to do a sweep of the aircraft before he came anywhere near it. That day of departure the aircraft would take off safely and land safely at Charles de Gaulle Airport. After its safe landing the airliner would taxi to the VIP terminal where Bertie Ahern, some of his staff, and security would disembark. He would be the first to exit the plane and offer a handshake to the Junior minister.

"Dia duit. Thank you for inviting me to your nation. It is a pleasure to be here and I look forward to our meeting here."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Hôtel Matignon in Paris, France

The motorcade would transfer the Irish delegation from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to the Hôtel Matignon which is the official residence of the Prime Minister of France. The Prime Minister was stood on the main steps of the Hôtel Matignon with his wife as the motorcade arrived on site and a security agent proceeded around to open the door for the Irish Taoiseach to disembark from the vehicle which allowed the Prime Minister and his wife to step down and greet the Irish leader, he introduced himself and his wife and offered a handshake in front of the press before the two leaders entered the large property to one of the reception areas which had been prepared beforehand which allowed the Irish leader to have a seat, a glass of water had been poured by a staffer.

"Mister Ahern, welcome to Paris. I hope your journey from Ireland wasn't too long or eventful."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Bertie Ahern would take the seat after a nice and firm handshake between the two leaders for the cameras. "Thank you, Paris is a beautiful city. Thankfully the trip here was rather uneventful." he would say before taking a sip of the water. "Not long." he paused as he would set the glass down. "I have to say Mr. Valls that I am rather glad to hear that both our nations share a matter of policy. Fostering excellent relations between the nations of Europe will surely see us all prosper in the end. We also wish to strengthen economic ties and support European industry whenever we can. So hearing we are not alone in such efforts, at least for the former helps a fair bit."

Zak

Last edited:

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

Taoiseach Bertie Ahern would take a sip of some of the offered water finding it rather refreshing."But, more then that at this moment, I want to foster good and strong relations between France and Ireland. I think we should work together closely and work together to ensure that the needs of both our nations are met.

"It is my hope that by the end of my visit here, when we have established and discussed means of improving relations, that we will be able to commit to paper a friendship between our two nations."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The outgoing Manuel Valls would be replaced by the new incoming Prime Minister Jordan Bardella who took his seat in his new office. He poured a fresh glass of water and took a big sip before resting the glass back down onto the coaster upon his table.

"I would also like to have a fresh and prosperous relationship with Ireland, it is the new governments aim to build upon the strong bond that our countries have with the rest of the European continent."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

"I am glad we have simular wishes then. We ca. Establish firm relations through the establishment of embassies between our nations and the exchange of ambassadors. Historically France was a world leader, and a bastion of freedom and democracy. This is why I would like to relate to you Ireland's desire to work closely with France on the world stage, especially in matters of peace keeping. Both reactive and proactive. Thus, I would like to propose that Ireland and France hold joint peace keeping exercises to prepare ourselves for situations like what is currently occurring in Haiti, a former colony of France."

Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa