STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France]: Message for Kazakhstan

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

President of the French Republic
ENCRYPTED

Dear President Nursultan Nazarbayev,

I would like to congratulate you on your victory in the 2001 Kazakhstan presidential election. I would like to invite you to Paris in the coming days to discuss cooperation and bilateral relations between our two countries. France and Kazakhstan have wonderful diplomatic relations with France becoming the first European nation to recognize Kazakhstan in 1992. I hope that you and your government will lead Kazakhstan and do well for your people for many years to come. I look forward to hearing from you in the coming days and hope that we can meet soon.

Emmanuel Macron
President-elect of the French Republic​

Tano

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

Classified and Encrypted​

President Nursultan Nazarbayev, Republic of Kazakhstan

To:

President Emmanuel Macron, Republic of France

Subject:

Diplomatic Communique

Dear President Macron,

It is a pleasure to receive your message and warm words. I must congratulate you too on your victory.

It is indeed true that Kazakh-French relations have a strong foundation to which we can build a prosperous partnership, and a summit between us both is an excellent setting to discuss such. I, of course, accept your invitation to Paris, and can arrange to be there as soon as you notify us of your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Nursultan Nazarbayev
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Roadblocks being set up between Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and Élysée Palace

ENCRYPTED
With the confirmation being given of a Kazakhstani diplomatic visit, the Ministry of Internal Affairs would activate its protocols which would deploy officers from the National Police and National Gendarmerie across the city of Paris. The protocol would allow for various roads between Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and the Élysée Palace to be shut down to allow the armoured motorcade carrying the Kazakh delegation in quick succession. National Gendarmerie Intervention Group (GIGN) officers lined the rooftops across various buildings which allowed excellent vantage points to set up hidden sniper posts to observe the crowds across the city. At the airport, police would be on heightened alert to handle and shut down the airport closer to the time of arrival for the Kazakh delegation and would deploy armed officers across the airport would would look out for and stop any suspicious passengers and would question them and deal with appropriately.

National Gendarmerie Intervention Group (GIGN) operator in the streets of Paris

National Police patrolling with sniffer dog at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

Tano

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
Upon receiving confirmation, the President embarks his motorcade from the Presidential Palace and makes way to Astana International Airport. With his security in orbit around him and his delegation in tow, he boards the Presidential plane destined for Paris. After hours pass, the plane enters range of Charles de Gaulle airport. The pilot identifies the plane and communicates to the air traffic control to await authorisation prior to landing. Once authorised and instructed, the plane would land and be taxied off the runway. Manoeuvres complete and successfully parked, the Kazakh delegation would be given the go ahead to depart. In good fashion, the Presidents security team, whom out of respect for the French authorities were unarmed, would guide the way down the airstair, the President emerging from the plane just behind them. Just as the President approach midway down the airstairs, his delegation would emerge from the plane and follow. This delegation comprised of various diplomats, translators and relevant experts in trade and regional affairs. They would approach the bottom of the stairs and await greetings and further instruction from the French.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

A delegation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would greet the Kazakh delegation at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and would guide them to the awaiting motorcade which would transport them from the airport to the the Élysée Palace where President Emmanuel Macron was awaiting with his delegation. He would open the door to the car carrying the Kazakhstani President and would usher him and his staff to come inside after shaking the President's hand which was captured by the dozens of press who had been allowed to capture the moment. The delegation would be lead through to the Hall of Honour which would be set up to cater to the meeting which was a closed event to the press with security being handled by the National Gendarmerie. President Emmanuel Macron and his team took their seats at the table which had water laid out for each member. He took a sip from his water and finally commenced the meeting with the aid of a translator.

"Mister President, I would like to welcome you and your delegation to Paris. I am especially pleased to meet you, because this is our first joint meeting since we've each took office. I hope that we can discuss a number of points and hear your points of view. I am sure by the end of this meeting that Kazakhstani-French relations will reach a new level and will allow our countries to prosper."

Tano

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa