STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France]: Message for Poland

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

French Republic
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Prime Minister Jerzy Buzek,

I have recently received communication from Secretary Atzo Nicolaï from the Kingdom of the Netherlands regarding talks with France and the proposed European Union. I am a strong believer in wanting to make this organisation work and I believe that the structure of the union is one that will see every European country prosper for years to come. I do however disagree with the location of the organisation and it was discussed in the Oslo Summit and it was agreed that the French city of Strasbourg would host the headquarters of the European Union before it was decided that the vote would be scrapped and replaced with a new vote which saw Poland and Ireland also enter the race to host the new union headquarters. Poland and France have shared a long history with relations particularly extensive and have been rising almost continuously for more than 20 years prior. I am requesting that Poland stand down their bid to host the European Union headquarters support France to host the European Union headquarters in Strasbourg as per the original ticket. This will be strongly appreciated and will go a long way to ensuring French and Polish relations stay strong.

Regards,
Marine Le Pen
President of France
French Republic

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020

To: Marine Le Pen; President of the Republic of France Zak

Subject: European Union

CC: Stanislaus Grabowski

Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP

Madame President,

First, I would like to thank you for reaching out and voicing your concerns in regards to the vote for the European Union Headquarters vote. While I was saddened to hear of your departure from the talks, it is our wish in Poland that France will rejoin the talks at the next conference and are willing to push for it ourselves. Unfortunately, the location is set unless the members of the European Union wish to call for another vote, which Poland will abide by whatever the outcome. We are nothing less than a team player. However, bringing up France's and Poland's past relations, however glorious they have been, and hypothesizing the decline of these relations unless Poland withdraws their bid for hosting the Headquarters is more akin to blackmail than political savvy. What I will do, is send a communication to the member nations to see if your proposal for a revote on the Headquarters location shall receive at Two-Thirds majority. Should it receive a two-thirds majority in favor, we shall have another vote between Strasbourg and Poznan with our delegates to the Union citing the pros and cons of each of our cities being the host. Does this sound reasonable, Madame President?

Sincerely,
Jerzy Buzek
Prime Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Poland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa