STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France]: Message for the United States of America

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of France
ENCRYPTED

Dear Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald,

I am deeply concerned of the news circulating in the media about the crisis in France, Belgium and the Netherlands as a result of the previous French administration and I would like to offer my support to the United States of America in returning stranded Americans back to the United States of America and I have instructed government agencies and organisations to travel to the border with Belgium. I can't force Americans to stay in our country beyond their will but I can offer my full assurance that they will be safe in my country should they wish to stay. In my first few hours of becoming the newly elected President of the French Republic, I have called an end to the state of emergency set by the previous President, I have stabilised the French economy with the cabinet who are proud to serve the country.

I would like to invite you to France to see the work that we are putting in to reform our country and reaffirm the strong friendship between France and the United States of America and bring our country back to the international stage after our name has been tarnished a multitude of times. We have been elected to reform France and serve the people and we will do exactly that. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Marine Le Pen
President of the French Republic
Executive Branch of the French Government

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

7JzI6cv.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png

8dO4kRe.png
[TR][TD]

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Marine Le Pen, President of the French Republic ( Zak )

Madam President,

Secretary Fitzgerald's office forwarded your message to me. Congratulations on your election and legal ascension to the presidency of France. It is my deepest hope that your administration brings stability to your country and that France will be able to quickly recover from the troubles you have recently faced.

I appreciate your concerns for Americans in France. Until recently, I have been told that there were some 150,000 Americans in your country. The State Department estimates that this number has now dwindled down below 100,000. I have been in constant communication with the Dutch government, who have informed me that around 10,000 Americans have walked from France, mostly from Lille. This caravan of civilians crossed into Belgium where their government was unable, or unwilling, to cope. Almost all of these civilians continued on to The Netherlands where they are crossing the border right now. American armed forces, from our embassy in The Hague, are on the ground with Dutch officials.

The loss of power and general disorder in France seems to have displaced a lot of people. I hope that these problems are more under control now. If it is possible, I ask that your government, or the Paris police force, increase a security presence outside of our embassy temporarily. Our diplomatic staff and Americans at the embassy are still a bit shaken up.

Also, I ask that you continue to allow Robert T. Langlois to continue to serve as the United States Ambassador to France. I can personally vouch for his education, expertise, and professionalism as a representative of the United States.

Secretary Fitzgerald is currently in London. However, once he has concluded his objective there, I would be happy to have him fly to Paris to meet with you, or a representative of your government. I am sure that there is a lot of opportunity for our governments to have a fruitful relationship.

Do not hesitate to write, or to call my office, if your government is in need of any assistance.

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of France
ENCRYPTED

Dear President Al Gore,

I am pleased to hear from you and I am thankful for your kind remarks and I can assure you that I alongside the government will bring stability to France and our territories abroad. I have instructed the French Red Cross as well as agencies within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assist with those willing to leave the country and I hope they will return in the future should they wish to do so. Things across the country are looking more promising now with the economy being stabilised hours after taking office, states of emergencies being stood down and the reopening of the world-famous Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport which will allow airlines previously operating between the United States of America and France and vice versa to operate once more which will allow those displaced after losing their jobs to return to work and continue with their lives.

I am proud that our country can host Ambassador Langlois and his family and I trust that he will do his best to uphold the relationship that our two countries share. The French Republic will be appointing a new Ambassador in the coming weeks and that will fall down to Ariane Derocles who boasts a vast amount of experience working between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and serving as a senior advisor to the former Minister for Foreign Trade. I trust that she will be an excellent Ambassador to forge new connections and links between our two countries.

I have passed on your protection request to the Minister of Internal Affairs who is currently coordinating with his department to provide an increased security presence at the Embassy of the United States in Paris and I will pass on the security arrangements to the United States Department of State and to Ambassador Robert Langlois at the embassy. I would also like to host Secretary Fitzgerald here at the Élysée Palace where we can discuss the strong relationships our two countries have and forge a better relationship.

Regards,
Marine Le Pen
President of the French Republic
Executive Branch of the French Government

Odinson

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

ENCRYPTED
The French Ministry of Internal Affairs would increase its security presence around the Embassy of the United States of America upon request of the President of the United States of America. The Minister of Internal Affairs had ordered that streets surrounding the Embassy of the United States of America be temporarily closed to vehicle traffic and foot traffic was monitored with only those with a legitimate reason, those working at the diplomatic mission and those visiting the diplomatic mission allowed through with appropriate diversions being made to keep delays at a minimum. Similar measures had been made at the Hôtel de Pontalba (the United States Ambassador's residence) which had been relayed to the United States Department of State through the appropriate encrypted channels.

Armed officers from the Important Persons Protection Service which was subordinate to the National Police would stand guard outside of the Embassy of the United States of America, keeping in constant communication with their American counterparts to cooperate and inform them of any threats which may potentially arise. A team of twelve officers from the National Gendarmerie Intervention Group were stationed across the road in a building commandeered by the National Gendarmerie and were on hand ready to deploy at a moments notice. A team of twelve officers from the National Gendarmerie Intervention Group were also stationed at a building next to the Hôtel de Pontalba with officers working twelve hour shift patterns before rotating with fresh teams.

Odinson

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear