STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message for United States

• Thread starter Deleted member 5
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5

150px-Faisceau_de_licteur.svg.png

President of the French Republic
TOP SECRET & ENCRYPTED(LEVEL X)
TO: Barack Obama, President, United States of America

SUBJECT: Bilateral Relationship

Greetings Mr. President,

Hope you are doing well and hope everything is great in the United States. My name is Emmanuel Macron, and I am the newly appointed president of French Republic. Historically, France and United States relationship always prosper. Today, I am reaching out to you to forge our relationship into advanced level. We would like to renew our relationship so that we can work on trade, politics, and multilateral interests. In the time of historic moment and glorious day, we would like to engage and establish bilateral relationship with United States. I look forward to working closely with you for advancing our bilateral and multilateral interests and contributing to create a safe and secure world, where our coming generations could live and continue to prosper peacefully.

Please accept, Your excellency, the assurances of my highest considerations.

Sincerely,

Emmanuel Macron
President of French Republic

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
175px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

Encrypted

Recipient: EmmanuelMacron@gouv.fr
Sender: JohnKerry@state.gov
Subject: RE: Relations

Dear President Macron,

President Obama is currently in discussion with the King of Norway so therefore I have taken control of discussions, if you would not like to discuss anything with me. I would be happy to let the President know you are awaiting a response, if you are happy to talk with me, we will move on. I am happy you have decided to reach out to us to form a bi-lateral friendship, do you think this is something that can be done over E-mail, or would you rather meet in person?

Kind Regards,
John Kerry,
Secretary of State of the United States of America

D

Deleted member 5

TOP SECRET & ENCRYPTED(LEVEL X)
TO: John Kerry, Secretary of State, United States of America

SUBJECT: Bilateral Relationship

Greetings Secretary Kerry,

Hope everything is well and great in the United States. Thank you for replying the email. I understand that Mr. President is busy with diplomatic talks with Norway, which is entirely understandable. The reason that I have emailed regarding starting a stable and robust bilateral and multilateral relation with the United States. Please accept our condolences regarding the terror attack, and we always stand with you. Let us know how we can help the United States during a difficult time.

Moreover, I am here to establish trade routes between the French Republic and the United States. We also would like to increase security around the global region to bring peace and stability. The French Republic always sees the United States an ally, friend and partners of peace. Together, we can promote peace and security. I am available via call or we can email if this is not a great time and wish to discuss the following agenda with the United States. The agendas between the French Republic and the United States are:

1. Trade Route establishment
2. Defense Co-operation
3. Cultural Exchange

I believe both of our nations will be beneficial for these agreements. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Emmanuel Macron
President of French Republic

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Deputy Secretary of State, William Burns, would set up a call on an encrypted line to the French President Macron.

D

Deleted member 5

TOP SECRET & ENCRYPTED(LEVEL X)- Encrypted By General Directorate for External Security
French Republic, Honorable President Macron, would receive a phone call from American Deputy Secretary of State, William Burns. The call is encrypted and Secret Call. French President would check the room to make sure that no one is snooping in. He would place in two armed guard. Upon getting green signal from Directorate-General for External Security, the call is full encrypted and top secret.

"Hello Deputy Secretary Burns!! How are you sir? What a pleasure and it's been always an honor to speak. How's everything in US?"

@John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien