STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to Congolese Empire

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1710px-Arms_of_the_French_Republic.svg.png

liberte-egalite-fraternite.jpg

1801px-Armoiries_r%C3%A9publique_fran%C3%A7aise.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs Kelly the Mad

I'm currently writing this email to whomever is the current Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Congolese Empire. My name is Hubert Védrine. I am the current Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Chirac Administration or the French Republic. Due to current world events and the subsequent deterioration of your governments relationships with the Nation of Turkey, I wanted to reach out with a good will gesture. I was informed that your government had reached out to DCI in order to purchase military hardware. President Chirac personally authorized your purchase after the horrible events taking place at the prison complex in Silivri. I would like to offer my heartfelt condolences to your government for the brave 5,000 Congolese Peacekeepers who lost their lives that fateful day. I know that the Congolese Empire has had a rather rocky relationship with most western nations in the past. But I would like to offer the hand of friendship to your people. In the past Western nations saw the nations of Africa as possessions and holdings. But I would like to stand today as equals on the world stage.

We would like the Congolese Empire to become one of the French Republic's premier trading partners. Per your exports listed on the international commercial exports registrar, we would like to import Diamonds, Coffee, Copper, Cobalt, and Crude Oil. We would like monthly shipments of each, with the shipments of Crude Oil being sent weekly. Do you have the necessary container and crude oil ships available for this level of shipping? We would also like to offer our exports of Pharmaceuticals, Automobiles, Wine, Foodstuffs, and Commercial Aircraft and Aircraft Parts to your markets. We are willing to pay any tariffs due and help with drawing up a formal contract for the trade agreement. What are your offices feelings concerning a potential trade deal?

I look forward to hearing from your office soon.

Hubert Védrine
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The French Republic

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Hubert Vedrine, Minister of Foreign Affairs (Vaka )

Subject: Establishing Trade

CC:

We deeply appreciate your coming about to our government, and your apparent willingness to help each other economically. The purchase of French war machines will greatly work to advance our own armed forces, and hopefully, will be the start of further future purchases. As for our equal footing on the world stage, you present us with a degree of friendliness and willingness to repent that we have yet to receive from any other Western power thus far. As such, we would like to accept your offer for a trade deal. If you find it agreeable, the Congo can supply the cargo ships required to transport the goods. As well as this, as a gesture of goodwill, any fees that we would charge to you will be waved for the first year of this trade deal. How does this sound to you, Minister?

Best Regards,
Adia Adeyemi, Minister of Trade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa