STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to Portugal

Oceania

Newcomer
Oct 13, 2022
1665828932774.png

French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
TOP SECRET

TO: Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs [ Bruno ]

To whom it may concern,

The French Republic wishes to further relations between Portugal and France. We both have similar interests, and we believe that our relationship is one that can be used to our advantage.

We are interested in a meeting between our two countries to discuss what we can do.

Sincerely,

Hervé de Charette
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister for Foreign Affairs would initiate a call with his homologous from France, the call would be private and encrypted. He would wait for him to be picked up by Hervé de Charette.

Oceania

Oceania

Newcomer
Oct 13, 2022
"Good morning, Minister Gama. I'm pleased you are able to call me today. We would like to discuss defence and trade. Where shall we start?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Good morning, Minister Charette, how are you today? I hope the France is fairing well at this day and age. As you, probably know, France and Portugal share history and great connections, especially the connections built by Portuguese Immigrants in France, which account to around to around 1'720'000 with direct Portuguese ancestry and 644'206 Portuguese born living in France. Which is a gigantic number. Which is why I believe we should first discuss Trade and probably also a Free Transit of citizens between both our nations, meaning that Citizens from France and Citizens from Portugal would not need passport registration to enter either nations, only its Citizen Card, it would facilitate movement of goods and people between us, also also grow both our tourism departments. And for crude trade, Portugal as a vast range of resources which are Vehicles, Electrical machinery and equipment, Machinery including computers, Cork materials and finally Textiles. Being the first what we export more and in better quality. What are currently the exports of France?"

Oceania

Oceania

Newcomer
Oct 13, 2022
"Thank you. We are pleased that you understand the nature of our relationship- it is deeply intertwined with our culture and, indeed, our economy, and we want it to continue. A free transit agreement can be on the table. There won't be any problems with that. Furthermore, trade is a big part of our relations. Our biggest exports are machinery, aircraft, pharmaceuticals and food. We can lower any tariffs if that will further our relationship. We are interested in computers and textiles from Portugal. What do you say?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I agree wholeheartedly do you possess a merchant marine? If not we can use a land trade route between our nations to exchange these resources. Grabbing the idea of the free transit, I'll have my people start a draft treaty, and then I'll show it to you, the main base is the free transit of people and goods." he would pause.

"Now about the situation developing in France, I believe your authorities have now everything under control? If you need assistance the international community will grant it, however I believe you can take care of it very easily. I also have no reports of our embassy being affected nor any portugueses immigrant or tourist for the time being. Unless you have other reports on this?"

Oceania

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear