STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to The Russian Empire

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1710px-Arms_of_the_French_Republic.svg.png

liberte-egalite-fraternite.jpg

1801px-Armoiries_r%C3%A9publique_fran%C3%A7aise.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Andrei Fursenko, Minister of Industry and Trade, The Russian Empire Alex

Good afternoon Mr. Fursenko. My name is Dominique Strauss-Kahn. I am the current Minister of Economy, Finance, and Industry. I would like to begin trade discussions with your office officially. We are currently in great need of a stable supply of oils for our petroleum processing plants. These plants are currently the main source of petroleum for our large automobile industry. That same automobile industry is also in need of additional resources of raw steel. We have an unfortunate lack of natural resources here in France. But we do have an abundance of consumer goods. Would the Russian empire be interested in setting up a trade agreement with France to help alleviate these deficiencies? We would be open to paying for them outright if necessary but would prefer a mutual trade of items as that would help not only supply both of our economies but strengthen them. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter before going much further into any specifics.

Kindest Regards.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn
Minister of Economy, Finance, and Industry
The French Republic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II