STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France - Opening Diplomatic Ties With Germany

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Office of the President
Top Secret Message - Encrypted
To: His Excellency, Bruno Von Brandenberg, Chancellor of Imperial Germany

I hope this message finds you in good health and spirits as you lead your nation through the initial stages of a unified Germany. Leading my nation on the right path as been arduous for me as well. France has finally seemed to have dealt a death blow to the wave of Islamic terrorism that plagued my country for much of my Presidency.

With that said, I was hoping we could meet soon to discuss trade, foreign policy and the events that are impacting Europe as we speak.
I would like to formally invite you to Elysee Palace at your earliest convenience for a face to face to talk. Although we hope this to be a low key meeting, we guarantee security will be guaranteed through our security services and yours if you wish.

Kind Regards,

F. Mitterrand

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Imperial Chancellery

[Secret and Classified]

To His/Her Excellency President F. Mitterrand​

I thank you for your kind words, Europe needs a unified Germany, to help it grow and help maintain its peace and prosperity in such a remarkable region, full of history and cultures.

I'm currently unavailable for a meeting at this current time, as I have a scheduled visits to the United Kingdom and the Global Assembly. However is this conversation is of high importance and low key, we could initiate a phonecall with one another to work on the foundations of our relationship.

Kind Regards,​

Imperial Chancellor of Imperial Germany​

Bruno von Brandenburg

Office of the Imperial Chancellery​

@Moe

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Office of the President
Top Secret Message - Encrypted​

Yes, of course. A phone call shall suffice given your busy schedule. Please call me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to discussing many things with you.

Yours,

F. Mitterrand.

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A encrypted private phone call would be issued to the President of France, by the Imperial Chancellor of Germany. He would wait in his office, smoking a cigar.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
After ensuring that his call was encrypted and secure and was notified as to whom was on the line President Francois Mitterrand, sitting in his office with an aide sitting nearby takes a sip of Château Margaux and then presses the red button that is lighting up on his desk phone.

"Hello, this is President Mitterrand, it is good to finally speak with you, Your Excellency. Shall we begin with of own borders first and then move on to the greater continent? I believe that strong trade ties and economic cooperation will lead to financial prosperity. Strong militaries that are in somewhat agreement with one another will provide peace.

I must be frank, Your Excellency. Much of what is going on in continental Europe is quite frightening."

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The chancellor would listen to the Presidents words carefully, while smoking his cigar. After he had ended, he would begin to speak.

"Hello Mr.President, indeed its good to speak with you. What do you have in mind regarding the trade and economic issue? I do think we share the same idea, that strong nations should strive to maintain peace and help those who cannot defend themselves. On the other matter, I do think you are speaking about the rise of the Soviet Union?"

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Well, Russia is certainly a problem. She has the largest armed forces in Europe and potentially the largest exporter of military hardware as well. I attempted to reach out to the previous government but did not get a reply. We are unsure of the current situation on the ground and who to contact.

The new government in Rome is also worrying. The extrajudicial killings of second and third parties, including, notably, communists has alarmed many in France."

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, it doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum you are or in what you believe in, the way Rome as been conducting it self is extremely worrisome."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Do you have any intel on them? We have very little and do not know how rapidly they are rearming. and, does your government have a policy on dealing with them? We have reached out, but have had no substantial talks.

I would also like to inform you that your military hardware has been produced and sent to your armed forces."

@Fairhold

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Nothing as of yet, only what appears on the news, however we are following a policy of non-intervention on foreign nations for now, until our military is built up to the point we can effectively defend Germany. what about France?"

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Exactly the same. Neutral and non-interventionist. Right know the GA is just teething, so we will have a "Wait and see approach." Although we do not like what is happening in other countries, we also however are unequipped militarily to do much about it other than employ our rather large amount MRBM and ICBM missiles. Even then, France currently does not have enough firepower to back up such a drastic action.

Hopefully, Europe will get a grip of itself and eventually calm down and move onto the business of peace and commerce."

He clears his throat.

"Speaking of which, looking at your export registry, France would consider importing mineral fuels, oil, and electrical machinery. If you have the time, please take a look at our export registry and see if we can open up critical trade routes between our two nations."

@Fairhold

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
French Military Defense INC.
To: The German Imperial Air Force (G.I.A.F)

Greeting we thank you for interest in purchasing products from France.

Although we mentioned the Mirage 2000-5, perhaps we could offer a slightly less expensive Mirage 2000-C for a price of $25,000,000 and the Mirage 2000-D/N fighter/bomber at cost, which would be, 38,500,000 per craft for our mistake.

@Fairhold

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Office of the President

Greetings, your excellency. Since power has recently changed hands in France, I would like to introduce myself. I recently won the March Presidential election, with nearly 65% of the votes. A long-time politician who once before focused on France, I, over the years have softened my views and believe that a strong, neutral continental Europe is vital to all of our interests.

We still believe in a non-interventionist obviously and would like to focus on trade, economic cooperation and further research into these new technology fields.

Being that we are neighbors, I hope we could meet, at a time of your leisure to speak personally.

I look forward to a long, prosperous friendship between us and our peoples.

Yours,

Jean Le-Pen

@Fairhold

Last edited:

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89