STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France] Urgent Message to the United States

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: Al Gore, President, United States of America
Classification: Top Secret

Subject: Illegal Canadian Declaration of War

Mister President,

I am reaching out to you today directly with a matter of the most urgency, so please forgive me in foregoing the usual protocols with direct messages like these.

As you undoubtedly know the Kingdom of Canada has launched an attack on the Empire of France, it has done so under the claim that the Empire of France was directly responsible. Our own investigation into this matter has unveiled that not only did the Empire of France have no direct involvement in the shipment, the shipment occurred half a decade ago, had no involvement of any previous government and was immediately seized by the Canadians after it arrived.

The United States of America has fostered a reputation as a reliable and fair arbiter of international affairs, it is because of this that I place my trust in your ability to evaluate the evidence and uncover the full and complete truth. While I know that our truth is the real truth, I also acknowledge that for these findings to be believed by the world they need to be made by a party without direct stakes in the matter. I am sending similar messages to this to the United Kingdom and Kingdom of Poland.

We are willing to open our borders unconditionally to either an ICJ group or an independent coalition of international neutral parties to perform an investigation. As part of this investigation we would give you full unredacted access to our records and allow your agencies to perform forensics to verify that they have not been tampered with. We would also let you interrogate the suspects arrested in today's raid.

The only thing we ask is that you convince the Canadian government to stand down until such an investigation is concluded. The people of our American territories are as French as anywhere else, they identify with the French state and will not under any condition accept foreign subjugation. I fear that if Canada does not stand down pending an international investigation a humanitarian disaster of unprecedented scale is about to occur that will cost the lives of thousands. We do not ask that you force the Canadians to the negotiating table, we beg that you help to keep innocent people from dying at the hands of their soldiers. A ceasefire until the investigation is concluded should not endanger Canadian security in any way.

If you wish to discuss anything in this message in more detail I would be happy to talk to you directly over phone. I have attached the official findings of our investigation translated into English to this message.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

Odinson

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
Formal-flag-fringe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Her Imperial Majesty Thérèse, Empress of France ( Alexander )

Your Imperial Majesty,

The subject of this conversation is sensitive beyond matters of typical understanding. I, first and foremost, represent the interests of the United States of America. I am not an arbiter of truth but merely an observer and a participant in a larger struggle. There is only one truth, and that is the truth. I will, with every available effort, encourage your government and the Canadian government to come to the negotiation table to prevent further conflict. The FBI is currently preparing to send agents to Ottawa and I hope that you may permit the FBI to send agents to Paris to investigate your claims and to make copies of evidence. What I want is to encourage a direct dialogue between the Kingdom of Canda and the Empire of France. It is my sincerest hope that Canada and France can sit down in formal diplomatic discussions and talk out what has happened and come to some kind of conclusion, as continued escalation is not an acceptable solution to the United States government. I would highly encourage a ceasefire, as you have stated.

I ask that you do not interpret the following as a threat, but as the official policy of the United States government which has been a long standing accord since the 1800s. I entirely understand that your country is in open conflict, if not war, with Canada at this moment and that you may find it necessary to respond. But, I want you to fully understand that intervention from any country, outside of France or the Western Hemisphere, will see a direct armed response from the United States military.

Continue to reach out to my office if you have any questions or concerns.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: Al Gore, President, United States of America
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Re: Illegal Canadian Declaration of War

Mister President,

Your words show the wisdom and intelligence that the French nation has so often come to respect in American leaders. We will gladly allow your FBI full access to all records and data, as well as allowing your agents to use forensics on this data to confirm it is authentic. Direct dialogue with the Canadians and an immediate pause on all operations pending the investigation and results at the negotiating table is all I want.

I do not interpret your words as a threat, so I ask you to not interpret the following as a threat either. The United States has indeed had a longstanding policy opposing the intervention of external forces in the Western Hemisphere. However, our allies are not third parties. The United States was a pioneer on the policy of collective self-defence. Through the North Atlantic Treaty, various security treaties throughout the 20th century and even now treaties you hold with foreign nations beyond the Americas. In all of these treaties you have agreed that should the United States come under attack your allies are obligated to provide all military aid they can.

The French state has come under attack, our territorial integrity has been threatened and as such our allies are obligated to act in our defence by any means necessary.

We do not want escalation, and we want this war to end. But if the Canadians are not willing to negotiate a peace that respects French sovereignty, we have no choice but to use any and all means to remove them from our territories. No French or allied asset would ever be used beyond removing Canadians from the territory that is globally, even by Canada themselves, recognized as French.

There is however a different solution that would encourage peace and remove the need for France to initiate a collective military response, and I ask you to not interpret this as blackmail but as an honest effort to end the bloodshed. If the United States were willing to publicly declare that French territories are and should remain French if the investigation clears France of the accusations, we would not need to initiate any military response. This would be a quick and immediate resolution to combat and allow our diplomats to work out an agreement that addresses all of Canada's security concerns.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

Odinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa