STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[GA] ICJ Case #006

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Justice Alito would arrive in the private chamber, taking his seat and engaging in small talk until the remainder of the justices were in the room.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
While the justices waited for the Nigerian justice to come to the chamber, Olhouser said, "I think this is pretty indefensible, on part of the Taiwanese. What about the rest of you?"

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The messages from the Italians make it clear that they wished for the missile to be a dud, I don't know how the Taiwanese could have got it mistaken"

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"Agreed, there the position of the Taiwanese is indefensible. They sent a non dud warhead against the wishes of Italy. This could of cost a number of lives had anything gone wrong."

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Yes, while no one died it did cause damages and injuries. I would argue that this negligence is a violation of the Resolution for use of Ballistic Missiles and constitutes as an attack since Italian sailors were injured and property was damaged. Because of how serious of a mistake this is, I recommend that we fine the government of Taiwan $500,000,000 and reward $50,000,000 of it to Italy for cosmetic damages done to their vessels as well as to cover medical expenses for their sailors."

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"It seems acceptable. I would accompany it with a letter of warning to taiwan to act more resposable when toying around with such type of weapons."

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Alright then, we'll vote on it. All in favor, and all opposed?"

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"I also vote in favor of the ruling... We have our verdict," Olhouser said.

Everyone was allowed back into the chamber. "We have come to our verdict. Taiwan is ordered to pay the International Court of Justice $500,000,000, $50,000,000 of which will be granted to Italy as reparations for the damage done to their vessels and the medical costs of their soldiers. This court has had no issue with Taiwan in the past, and we hope this violation of the Resolution for use of Ballistic Missiles is an one-off instance. That you call for joining us today, this case is closed." Olhouser banged his gavel.

@Sumit
@Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear