STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

GA Revision - The International Court of Justice

Global Assembly

GA Member
Jun 22, 2023
Dear all,

As mentioned in the recent Discord Announcements, we are dedicated to overhauling of the Global Assembly to enhance the roleplay dynamics such an international body brings to the table.

With a focus on recent RP, particularly involving Bossza007 and John, our attention has centred on refining the International Court of Justice (ICJ). The Court amalgamates elements from the ICJ, International Criminal Court, and Permanent Court of Arbitration. However, the Statutes were not particularly clear as to how such an amalgamation actually works, resulting in challenges in establishing transparent and equitable procedures for roleplay.

Consequently, the revision of the ICJ involves the subdivision of the Court into three specialized 'Chambers'. The State Chamber will address inter-state disputes, the Criminal Chamber will handle cases involving individual persons (akin to the role of the ICC), and the Commercial Chamber will mediate disputes between States and private entities, particularly legal bodies such as businesses.

The Statute has undergone an initial review aimed at significantly enhanching the Court's procedures, outlining the framework for handling cases.

We invite the community's input as it is impossible to foresee every potential scenario that may arise during roleplay. Your suggestions and feedback are valuable, and we eagerly anticipate your insights. Our aim is to refine the Court's Statute and foster more engaging roleplay opportunities within the realm of international law.

Please find the draft here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ouid=102581606302012145322&rtpof=true&sd=true

We also wish to note that work has already begun on the Statute of the Assembly and we hope to soon be able to invite your feedback on this aspect as well.

Kind regards,

The Global Assembly

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Global Assembly,

The proposed draft is, in general, comprehensive, and well-structured. I can see the dedication put within the document to further refine the Interational Laws-related roleplay. It's unequivocally clear to me that, while still rooms for various improvements, the current draft is proven to be well-written, well-researched, and well-structured. I appreciate putting this much work for us, roleplayers, and to include us in this process.

Thank you.

Bossza007

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II