STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Garda Síochána | Operation Homefront

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Top Secret & Classified Information
No digital data of this operation exist

Operation Homefront

Garda Síochána
1600214431029.png

Ag obair le Pobail chun iad a chosaint agus chun freastal orthu

Four teams of the Gardaí consisting of a total of 8 personnel have been given new identities and dispatched across Ireland. Their objective is to infiltrate the Irish Republican Army and identify key leaders. The teams are as followed:

Team

Name

Alias

Mike Keenly

Gary Ryan

Dublin

Brett Foster

Terry O'Donnell

Dublin

Lawrence McNeil

William Bohanon

Cork

Greggory Lance

Nicholas Dahill

Cork

Kelly McCarthy

Jessica Daily

Donegal

Brittney O'Carroll

Rebecca Gatley

Donegal

Mathew O'Brien

Johnathan Foley

Killarney

Jarrod Patrick

Jimmy Hoven

Killarney

They are to be dispatched on 2 Mar, 1997. Each team was given:
  1. 1 notepad
  2. 1 pen
  3. 2 train ticket to their respective destination
  4. A verbal "Good Luck"
This operation will continue until completion (no given timeline). They are to report their findings in their notepad and when they have sufficient information they are to call the encrypted Gardaí hotline for extraction. If compromised agents are encouraged to attempt escape, however if no other option exist they are to destroy their notepad and take their own lives however possible.

All agents have agreed to these terms and conditions and signed a waiver to be kept on file at the task force headquarters in Benamore Roscrea, County Tipperary, Ireland.

Drew Harris, Garda Commissioner has signed off on this operation.

Last edited:

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Operation Homefront

Garda Síochána
1600214431029.png

Notepad entries:
We arrived in Dublin and went to Lanigan's Pub. The atmosphere of the place was quiet, with Rebel Music playing over a jukebox. We sat down at the bar and ordered 2 shots of whiskey. We saw a man enter wearing a leather jacket and his collar popped up. He gave the bartender a nod and proceeded to the back of the pub. He was in the back for almost an hour. When he came back out to the front, he had 2 other men with him. They left the pub, we payed for the whiskey that we never drank and followed after him. The 3 men got into an older looking Bentley. We got in our vehicle and followed him from a distance. They appeared to have been lost as they were driving in circles for about 30 minutes. They stopped at an apartment complex off St. Josephs Pl and ~~~~
Both my partner and I arrived in Cork. Current temperature is 12 degrees and partly cloudy. I was shocked to find papers littering the streets that said "Whatever you say, say NOTHING" written on them. I picked up one of the papers and shoved it in my pocket. We walked the streets of Cork for what seemed like a hours. We stumbled upon a large crowd on Shandon St. They were spewing out IRA Slogans. The Gardaí was there dressed in riot gear. They fired smoke into the crowed and the crowd began to disperse. We proceeded to run with them. I lost my partner in the crowd. More to follow.
Upon stepping off the train in Donegal we immediately saw a man on a box telling people to join the IRA. My partner and I approached him and ask how do we join. He gave us lip and told us women can't serve directly but only that we can be supporters. He wrote down an address and gave it to us. The Friary, Donegal, F94 E771, Ireland. It was almost in the next town over. We thanked the man and boarded a bus to make our way there.
We stepped off the train and didn't even have to walk for 10 minutes before we saw people in old worn out uniforms and black berets. They all had masks covering their faces. I approached one and asked, "aren't you afraid the Gardaí will get you?" He replied, "They wouldn't even dare coming to this side of town." I then asked him how to join. I was told to seek out Father Neil at Irish Franciscans. We walked in and saw what seemed to be at least 200 to 300 IRA members. We took a seat in the back of the Cathedral. At the end of the service all the IRA members left and we approached who we believed to be Father Neil. He told us that they are always looking for new members, and brought us to the back. In the back there was an assortment of firearms and what appeared to be make shift bombs. We where told that in order to join a test of loyalty had to be made. There was a family living at 19 Friary Downs, and that the father was Anti-IRA and had to be taken care of. What kind of man of God asks you to kill someone? He wanted the mans finger and a photo of him dead as proof. I don't know how we are going to pull this off.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Operation Homefront

Garda Síochána
1600214431029.png

Notepad entries:
(No Entry)
My name is Greggory Lance, I have lost my partner in the crowd yesterday. My search is ongoing, however nobody seems to know who or where he is based off his alias and a description of what he looks like. I must have been to every section of the city. How does someone just disappear like that?
We have arrived at The Friary, it is an older looking building that overlooks Lough Eske. When we entered, the place looked somewhat run down, but for the most part you could tell it was a lodge. We walked up to the receptionist and she greeted us. I handed her the paper with the address of the lodge. She took the paper and walked to the staff room. We waited at the desk for about 10 minutes and she was still in the back. I took the time to have a look around the place while my partner went and sat down. A man came out from the staff section, he was about 182cm tall and looked to be in shape. He was wearing blue jeans, a suede jacket and had a pair of aviator sunglasses tucked in the top of his shirt. He had a long beard that reached the base of his neck and was as brown as an oak. He spoke very softly and said "This way ladies" as he pointed in the direction of the staff room. We followed him in. Inside the staff area it was more lively. Fresh coats of paint on the walls, modern carpets and paintings hung from the walls. We arrived into what appeared to be an employee lounge and he spoke again although more stern "SIT" he said to us. We both took a seat and where asked a series of questions, where are we from, who are we, how did we find out about this place, but the question that stuck out the most was this 'Are you loyal to Eire?' I found this ironic but kept my composure. We answered all his questions and he gave us each a key and told us a room number. Are we in?
My partner and I stepped outside for a chat. We argued about the situation. He was completely fine with murdering someone talking about 'for the mission'. Me, however, I can't take an innocent life, especially not in cold blood. We made our way to the residence to scope out the area. The whole time I felt like I was being watched and kept checking over my shoulder. My partner kept telling me that I was just paranoid. Who the hell is my partner really? Feels like I'm working with a double agent. We staked out the residence for about 8 hours and saw no signs of activity. FINALLY we saw a blind flicker in the window. We walked up to the residence and got on either side of the door. We banged on the door 3 times loudly. "Open up Police!" I yelled. My partner gave me a dirty look. I heard locks on the door. Slowly the door cracked open. My partner kicked the door in pushing a child on the ground. I followed behind him, though I helped the child to his feet before following my partner further in. I heard a gun shot go off and I charged into the bedroom. I saw a woman in the corner, scared for her life, and a man on the bed breathing heavy. I cussed my partner out, and he told me the man is fine. My partner went to the bed and dug out a bullet from the bed. I explained our situation to the man and blew our cover. He understood told us to follow him, he went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I told him not to do that. He said it was the only way. He then chopped his finger off and handed it to us, after that he passed out and hit his head on the table. My partner and I covered his stub finger and brought him back to the bedroom. We used his blood to cover his forehead and made a fake gunshot wound. We then took a picture of the man. I told the wife that they needed to leave town tonight when it gets dark. We took his finger and the photo and left, to return to Father Neil.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Operation Homefront

Garda Síochána
1600214431029.png

Notepad entries:
(No Entry)
I bumped into my partner today and was relieved to find him alive and well. He got a tip of IRA activity up near the Whites Cross region of Cork. We took some time to get some rest and plan our approach. The next day we made our way up to Whites Cross and it didn't take long to find the IRA activity mentioned. Whites Cross was mostly a farming community however they where running a make shift hospital for fallen members out of a nursing home. When we entered the building all eyes went on us. They didn't appear to be suspicious of us but the look was that of despair and hope. We heard a voice from the back say, "Fresh Volunteers?" to which I replied, "Perhaps." We where briefed of their situation and was given a gun and a uniform a piece."
The next day we went downstairs and found the place strangely quiet. I took it upon myself to have a look around. The staff door was locked but there was nothing out of the ordinary around the lodge itself. I then heard what sounded like gunshots in the distance. My partner and I went out the front door and the shots were louder. We followed the direction that the shots were coming from. We arrived by Lough Eske and saw men in camo pants firing rifles at makeshift targets. We approached them. "Good morning ladies." The man we met yesterday said. I told him that we never caught his name. Michael O'Hara was the name he gave us. We talked for hours and was able to confirm that he was indeed an IRA Member, and somewhat of a leader for the group here near Donegal.
When we returned the Father looked most pleased by our actions. He made us swear our lives to Ireland and the IRA. We learned that he was planning to take over the town and drive out the Gardaí for good. He brought us down to an arms room and gave us each an armalite rifle. We then received a facemask. He gave us a name, to meet with 'Ryan' down near St. Mary's Parish Hall. We headed that way, nobody even batted an eye towards us as we made our trip, almost as if we where invisible. When we arrived we met with 'Ryan' who was in charge of a strike group. We introduced ourselves using our aliases. We where told to get some sleep for tomorrow we are taking back Killarney.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Operation Homefront

Garda Síochána
1600214431029.png

Notepad entries:
(Notepad recovered by Local Law Enforcement and under review)
We spent all week questioning individuals in hopes that we may find someone in charge, however I search and questions was met with no results. They gave us no missions so we tended to anyone who was wounded. I feel that this is all that we will find here. Seems to me that the IRA is trying to win the population over with medical care and aid.
When we arrived back at the lodge I snuck out that night. I went to the town and made a phone call from a pay phone to our encrypted line. I gave the name that we discovered to the voice on the other end and immediately hung up. I then returned to the lodge and noticed my partner was not there. I went down to the reception and the receptionist said she hasn't seen her. I hope she is okay.
We were woken up at midnight. We could hear gunshots going off out in the distance. We grabbed our gear and met with a group of IRA members. We got orders to shoot law enforcement and army if they stand against us, and to avoid civilian casualties.

The fighting was brutal. My partner and I purposely missed shots, but made it look as if we had hit targets by firing at a wall when one of the 'Gunman' shot one of our brothers. When we were finished I ran to an alley and puked. I was so disgusted. I don't think I am cut out for this mission. I might even resign from the department... At the end of the day however the IRA managed to go from 1/4 of the city to half under their control.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Operation Homefront

Garda Síochána
1600214431029.png

All teams have completed all necessary objectives, and are to call for extract. If it is to hot for extract then remain in place and blend in, a recovery team will be sent out to assist in the extract. Each team has 2 weeks to extract and report in before a recovery team will be sent out.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Operation Homefront

Garda Síochána
1600214431029.png

Two bodies were found dead in Dublin. The bodies were badly burned and thrown in the river. Later analysis of the bodies discovered that they were indeed the bodies of Mike Keenly and Brett Foster. Suspects are still at large. Due to nature of undercover mission, Irish Republican Army is suspected to be the subjects. Only names of the officers and their deaths has been released to the public.

Team 2 was successfully extracted and placed into a protection program for their safety.

Team 3 was successfully extracted and placed into a protection program for their safety.

Still no contact from Team 4. A task force is being made for their extract.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear