STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Invitation to the Coronation of Friedrich IV, Emperor of the 5th German Reich

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018

A formal and private correspondence, sent both by email and by letter, was sent to all of the currently–reigning monarchs of Europe by soon–to–be Emperor Friedrich IV of Prussia, inviting them to partake in the monumental occasion of the coronation ceremony at the Reichstagsgebäude and subsequent closing provisions at the Prussian House of Lords later the same evening. The letter and email would both be emblazoned with the Coat of Arms of the German Empire, used until 1918 prior to this occasion. The letters would have been sent over a month in advance, with the emails only being sent two weeks after the fact.

Your collective Majesties,

I am delighted to make your acquaintance as a historic day approaches. The Bundestag and Bundesrat, after much debate, have both agreed to the provisions set forth in the Constitutional Convention of the German State, which means that I, Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, have now officially ascended the throne of the German Emperor as per my rightful claims set forth by my Great, Great Grandfather, Kaiser Wilhelm II of the German Empire. In light of this event, and considering the provisions of my official coronation to be set upon November the 9th, 2012, I formally invite you and/or other relative of your Royal House on your behalf, to the Coronation Ceremony, to take place on November the 9th, 2012, 3:00 — Central European Standard Time — and the subsequent closing provisions, banquet, and gala later in the evening at the Reichstagsebäude and the Prussian House of Lords respectively. An email shall be sent with the same details for confirmation, should you be interested in attending. Please send any acceptance of the invitation by email so that your official invitation may be sent via the mail active–immediately.

Sincerely,
His Imperial & Royal Majesty
D72B3F5BDD0157134B38CC5844438F44.png

Emperor of the German Realm

Last edited:

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018

Ottoman%20Flag.png

The Ottoman Sultan & Caliph

Ottoman%20Crest.png

To: His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Emperor Friedrich IV of The German Realm

Subject: Re: Royal Invitation

ENCRYPTED/PRIVATE/SECRET TO DIAMOND LEVEL
Your Majesty,

I wish to express my personal acceptance of your invitation to witness your coronation. I am honoured and delighted to be considered worthy of attending such a prestigious and notable event in German history. As such, I am most humbled and grateful.

May God Be With You,
Suleyman Osmanoğlu III

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Office of the King
Private & Encrypted
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Friedrich IV, Prince of Prussia
Cc:
Subject: Coronation Ceremony

I thank you for the invitation for this momentous occasion. I myself sadly cannot be present, for which I apologise. However, my wife Queen Maxima alongside the Dutch Ambassador to Germany, will represent the Netherlands at your coronation.

Yours Sincerely,

Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand
King of the Netherlands, Prince of Orange-Nassau, Jonkheer of Amsberg
Kingdom of the Netherlands

--------------------------------------------
✆ +31 77 4656767
✉ rvd@rijksoverheid.nl
■ Noordeinde 68, 2514 GL The Hague

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Emperor Friedrich IV of The German Realm

I would like to thank you for the invitation to come to Berlin and I am glad to accept this invitation to come to Germany to celebrate this momentous occasion. Joining me on the visit will be my wife, Queen Letizia, two daughters, Leonor, Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía of Spain and my father, King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía of Spain. Our Ambassador will also be joining the Spanish delegation as we seek to bring ties closer between our two countries.

His Majesty The King Felipe VI of Spain
King Felipe VI of Spain
Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Transmitted By the Authority of Vincenzo Navarro, Re D'Italia and Duca D'Este

Classified/Encrypted Level IV

Herr Majestät,

It is with Great humility and joy that myself and my sister shall accept your invitation and celebrate this occasion. In addition our Ambassador will be joining us. I do hope to see our countries become close, both through our brotherhood as European Nations, and through the shared kinship of my family to yours.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Vincenzo Navarre
Re D'Italia
Regno d'Italia

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Department of the Royal Household

To:Emperor Friedrich IV
Cc:
SubjectRE: Bilateral Relations
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear Emperor Friedrich IV,

We would like to begin by thanking you for the invitation, it is an honour to be invited to such an event.
Following discussions regarding any attendence, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, will both be attending on behalf of the House of Windsor.

Kind Regards,
AGray
Anthony Gray
Department of the Royal Household
?rhh@gov.co.uk​
☎️​
✉️Her Majesty The Queen, Buckingham Palace, London, SW1A 1AA​

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
101px-Statsikon.svg.png

KINGDOM OF NORWAY
OFFICE OF THE KING
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBJECT: Royal Invitation
RECIPIENT: Friedrich IV, Emperor of The German Realm
SECURITY: ENCRYPTED

Your Imperial Majesty,

Thank you for the invitation. Unfortunately, I have pressing matters to attend to in Norway, however the Queen of Norway has expressed her interest in attending the coronation along with the Norwegian ambassador to Germany. I congratulate you on bringing such unity and warmth to Germany, and Queen Sophia expresses her excitement on heading to Germany.

Best Regards,

Enoch
King of Norway

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uythrycs