STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Message to Denmark

Anubis

Federal Republic of Germany
Jan 8, 2022

This message is classified and encrypted

Recipient:

Line Overgaard, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Denmark JamieA

Sender:

Joschka Fischer, Vice-Chancellor and Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs, Germany
Dear Foreign Minister,

It is with great pleasure that I write this email to you, officially opening the line of communication between our two governments. As neighbours and like-minded governments, whose nations have a long-shared history, the maintenance of a secure line of communication is vital to our mutual security and stability wider region. Thus, we have a preference for maintaining the current pre-existing arrangements made with former governments regarding the embassies, consulates and diplomatic staff exchanged between our states.

Danish-German relations have been through thick and thin, both together and against one another, nevertheless, we would like to regard Denmark as a close ally and pursue into the unknowns of the future with this close relationship. We hope you share the same thoughts and ideals. In such fashion, I would like to quell any concerns you may have regarding the status of prior bilateral agreements made with previous German administrations, that being we have no intention of repealing, withdrawing from or amending any prior and existing agreements with Denmark at this current time.

Furthermore, I write to you to express our long-term desire to enhance Danish-German relations. Our respective economies, societies and politics are already at a level of integration seldom seen anywhere else, but by further expanding our cooperation within the realms of business, trade, politics, defence and national security, science and society, among others, we have the potential to prosper and redefine the meaning of international and European relations for the better as we enter the new era.

I remain hopeful of the future and look forward to hearing your reply.

Sincerely,

Joschka Fischer
Vice-Chancellor and Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

sPEan74.png

Security Clarification: Confidential & Secure

To: Vice-Chancellor Joschka Fischer, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs(Joschka.Fischer@auswaertiges-amt.de/) | Anubis
Cc:
Subject:
From: Minister for Foreign Affairs Line Overgaard, (line.overgaard@um.dk)
Dear Vice-Chancellor Fischer

I thank you for the message and I must apologise that it has taken me such a long time to reply, sadly I have been busy with recent happenings within the globe. I'd like to invite you to Denmark to discuss anything you wish to discuss in person. I look forward to a reply regarding the meeting in person.

Line Overgaard
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of Denmark​

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II