STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to India

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1000px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

1280px-Ausw%C3%A4rtiges_Amt_Logo.svg.png

1097px-Bundesadler_Bundesorgane.svg.png

To: Indra Kumar Gujral, Minister for External Affairs Drivindeath

Cc: Helmut Kohl, Klaus Kinkel

Subject:Re:Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Good Day Indra Kumar Gujral,

My name is Ambassador Walter J. Lindner. I have just arrived here in New Delhi with my staff. My staff and I are just getting settled in. I wanted to personally congratulate your governments recent election win. We are eager to set up more formal relations with India. We have not been historically close nations but I want to remedy that. I was hoping to find some time to discuss a range of topics including Trade, Politics, and Visas lengths. My government thinks that India will be a leader in world politics going forward and have put great importance on our relations. I would be happy to continue the conversation here via email or in person at your office if prefer. Either way I'm excited to meet you and your staff. I hope that this is the start of a great friendship between out great nations. I hope you have a wonderful day!

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Walter J. Lindner
Ambassador to India
Federal Republic of Germany
788px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1607272464308.png

1607272454904.png

1607272477417.png

To: Walter J. Lindner (Vaka)

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Security: Secret/Encrypted

Attachments:

Greetings, Mr. Lindner

Hello, I welcome you to New Delhi. I hope that you find your new accommodations acceptable. India thanks you for your kind words of congratulations to our newly found government and appointments. I understand that Germany and India have not been close in the past, however this is a new administration and I foresee a bright future built on understanding and cooperation. I would like to formally invite you to the State building in New Delhi to discuss Trade, Politics, Foreign Affairs, and Visa's. I am glad that you recognize India as a potential leader in the global stage. We have goals to maintain peace and security on a global scale, with the help of the Global Assembly. We are looking to partner ourselves with the nations of the world, and work to maintain peace by having the worlds largest standing military. India sees Germany as a growing super power, and as such would like nothing less than to be close political allies.

I do have a few questions however, although we can discuss that in person and behind closed doors.

Best regards,
Kumar Gijral, Minister of External Affairs

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

Subject:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

I would love to come for a visit to the State building. When would be a good time for you? I will have all of the information prepared to have discussions on a wide range of topics available. I'm free sometime this week if that's an option. Although If I might request a car and a driver as I haven't yet adapted to the increased traffic around New Delhi.

I look forward to meeting you.

Walter J. Lindner
Ambassador to India

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1607881014830.png

1607881026709.png

1607881045011.png

To: Walter J. Linder (Vaka)

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Security: Secret/Encrypted

Attachments:

Mr. Linder,

I have free time any day this week for a meeting. I am working on going to the United State in the near future. In the months to come I will unfortunately be unavailable however I am sure that any of our staff will be adequate for any future discussion beyond our own. I will arrange for transport to bring you to the state building.

Best regards,
Indra Kumar Gunjral
Minister of External Affairs
Republic of India

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

Subject:Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

I am available tomorrow morning if your still available. I understand that you are busy with other commitments at the moment. I would be happy to meet with another of your diplomatic staff if possible. Thank you in advance for providing the transport.

Have a wonderful evening.

Walter J. Lindner
Ambassador to India

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1607881014830.png

1607881026709.png

1607881045011.png

Security Level: Secret/Encrypted

The next morning a lowered, black limo with blacked out windows, would be parked outside the German Embassy in New Delhi. Two men wearing black suits and dark sunglasses would be standing on either side of an open door in the back of the limo. The interior of the limo was leather.

"Greetings Mr. Ambassador, we are with SPG (Special Protection Group). We are to take you to the Ministry of External Affairs. Please enter the vehicle."

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

"Hello Gentlemen." said Ambassador Lindner as he ducked his head inside the Black Limousine. He placed his brief case beside him as the men shut the door. He buckled up his seat-belt and tried to get comfortable for the short ride to the State building. He twiddled his thumbs and tried not to look nervous. But he stopped to take the moment in. He was in a lavish limousine headed to a formal diplomatic meeting with Indian Government. He was going to speak for the German people at that meeting. He hoped he was completely prepared for the questions the people from the Indian state department might have for him. This was a big day for him. Years of college and then years of working for the Foreign office back in Germany had prepped him for this very moment. He saw a minor automobile accident being cleared up from his window and thought to himself, "At least I didn't have to drive."

The limousine stopped at the front of the Indian State Department building. He collected his bag and was lead inside by the two men in black suits he had seen before. He thanked the men for the ride and walked to the front desk to be checked in by security. He then immediately panicked because he couldn't remember who he was actually meeting with. It was someone from Indra Kumar Gunjral's office but he didn't get a name. He prayed that they had been informed in advance.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Secret/Encrypted

The secratary would check the Ambassador in and ask him to wait in the foyer. There was a large fountain in the center with a Hindu Goddess statue at it's center. The floors appeared to be made of marble.

"Hello Mr. Lindner. A pleasure to meet you at last. I am Minister Gunjral, you caught me at a very good time. I have many meetings coming up next week so I am very happy that you where able to visit on such short notice, I hope the traffic wasn't to bad." He would give a brief chuckle.

"Please come with me to my office."

The two gentleman would walk to Minister Gunjral's office. It was a large room with two windows overlooking New Delhi. The carpets where of different colors and patterns, they appeared to be quiet expensive.

"Can I get you anything?" He would pour some water into a glass. "What can I do for you today?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

Ambassador Lindner sat down in one of the chairs and placed his brief case on the table. "I'll have a coffee if its not too much trouble. Black, double sweet."

"Thank you for meeting with me this morning Minister Gunjral. I've been sent by the German Ministry of Foreign Relations to begin talks on trade, international relations, and possible military purchases."

He opened up the brief case and sat out three folders in front of him. He closed the briefcase setting it next to his chair. He grabbed the first blue folder marked trade.

"If you wouldn't mind, let us start with Trade. German companies are eager to do business in the enormous Indian market. There is also a need for all of the export products that India has to offer back in Germany. What does your office think about a large series of trade routes between Hamburg and Mumbai?"

The Ambassador sat back in his chair anxiously waiting on the ministers reply.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Secret/Encrypted

The secretary would enter with the Ambassadors coffee and set it on the small table next to him, then leave the room.

"Of course." Minister Gunjral would say, taking a seat at his desk. "India offers many resources from Petroleum & Petroleum Products, Diamonds, Pharmaceutical Products, Coal. We also offer a more unheard of resource. We do have Rare Earth Elements. This product however is extremely rare and we have a short supply, making this resources very valuable and lucrative. These are the elements required for space travel, they play a part in thermal plating and more. As of right now we only export this to one other country and as such will not be able to trade it until middle of next year.
However you mentioned that German companies wish to do business in the Indian market. Do you mean they wish to open in India?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
closeup-coffee-cup-on-table-260nw-222964552.jpg

The ambassador took a small sip of the coffee. It was extremely hot but he could taste the amazing roast of the beans. This was very special coffee indeed. He made a mental note to find out about where they had gotten it. Damn fine coffee.

"We are looking for a primary source of Petroleum for the thirsty needs of German industry. We would like to make India that source. if your interested. It is the main item we are currently looking to import. However as I stated earlier we would like the opportunity to export all of our items to the Indian Market. We would be willing to export our items to your markets free from tariffs. We would also be willing to purchase and build all of the vessels required. This trade deal will provide the Indian people with German goods and provides Germans with Jobs suppling those goods. What would you think about such a deal?"

"I also wanted to ask you about the Communist demonstrations that went on earlier today? I haven't seen the news yet. What's happened out there?"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Not to sure what happened. Some rowdy citizens? To be honest I haven't really watched any news today, I've been quite busy. I assume they are protesting due to the events in Russian and assume that they can turn India Communist." He would say then chuckle at the end.

"India will honor a no tariff deal with Germany. As I stated before we can offer all resources with the exception of Rare Earth Elements, those will not be available until sometime during the summer. We would be honored to have German workers in India working on producing a shipping fleet. The Indian government will cover all wage cost for the employees, if Germany can pay the cost of the vessels. If you are looking to make India the primary provider for Petroleum for Germany we will require quite a large container fleet. It will also take a few months to set up a trade route with continuous shipments. I assume Germany will need daily shipments of Petroleum, which if I calculated correctly, will require an estimated 75 hours to reach Germany from Mumbai, crossing through the Suez Canal, through the Mediterranean, passing Gibraltar Strait, and around Europe. This will require at minimum 6 container vessels to have a daily supply of Petroleum. This does not include the other resources."

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"We are prepared to start Construction on 6 MT Seabass Oil Tanker that will be assigned to weekly routes to Mumbai. These vessels are capable of handling the daily supply of Petroleum. On the export side of the equation, We are prepared to start construction on 5 Hapag-Lloyd Dallas Express-Class tasked with exporting weekly shipments of German Motor Vehicles, Machinery, Computer and Electronic Products, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Instruments from Hamburg, Germany to Mumbai, India. This will be an investment of roughly $650 million dollars in new vessels. We are happy to take on this cost as a sign of how seriously we hold relations Indian Government. We feel this trade deal would be hugely beneficial to both of our respective economies. If you feel this trade deal is satisfactory I can have a preliminary draft written up and faxed to your office for final approval."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"I greatly appriciates yours and Germany's commitment in having business with India. I feel this deal is acceptable and I will be happy to sign once the preliminary draft is complete. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ambassador Lindner would send a text message via his mobile phone to one of his aides back at the German Embassy noting the term of the trade agreement. He would instruct his aide to then fax it over to the Ministry of External Affairs once it was finished.

"My office is preparing the Trade Agreement. They should fax it over in the next thirty minutes."

He closed the blue folder and picked up a lime green folder marked, Visas.

"The next topic on my list is to discuss the visa process between our two nations. Travel between our two nations is an important part of the lives of a number of citizens. With trade growth between our nations, that number is set to rise exponentially. I would like to make visa application process simpler to complete. Also by allowing a greater granted time of stay for not only our workers but for our students as well. Longer Student Visas, will allow students access to a deeper education by being able to study abroad. I also think that a streamlined version of a Visit Visa could lead to higher tourism for both of our nations. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"India offers all forms of Visa's if you wish to make them easier to obtain, we can add Germany to our eVisa program. This is very new technology however and is at times a bit buggy. However the process is far faster. It allows citizens to pre-register online before coming to India, and when they arrive, they simply scan their passport and are able to enter the country. Random customs checks do occur, however it is a faster and easier process than entering India the regular way. The eVisa program offers all Visa's and also allows the individual to indicate how long they wish to stay. Student Visa's are the easiest to renew. A simple fax of a student ID and a memo from their school is all it takes for students to extend their stay. Visitation Visa's are quiet simple to. All nations are aloud to stay in India for 30 days, however like I stated earlier the eVisa program allows to register for a longer stay. Without eVisa longer stay's can be achieve by request online or over the phone. Foreign Diplomats are not required to have a Visa, as you know. This also goes for Foreign Government Officials.

Vaka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa