STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to ISAF

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

150px-BMF_Logo.svg.png
Bundesministerium der Finanzen
(Federal Ministry of Finance)
150px-BMF_Logo.svg.png

Encrypted Document(s)

To: Secretary General (ISAF / @Jamie)
Cc: Maximilian Roth (Germany), Anke Thalberg (Germany)
Subect: Loan
Detlev-Rohwedder-Haus
Wilhelmstraße 97, 10117 Berlin
Germany​

Dear Secretary General,

My name is Christin Peters and I am the Federal Minister for Finance here in the Federal Republic of Germany, I understand that the previous administrations before me were of some nature not pleasant and have made excessive unnatural and unruly actions against the nations within the globe however my administration wishes to put the past behind us and move forward with the times. We are looking to gain a loan from yourselves. The loan used would be for the people of the Federal Republic of Germany, so they know they can trust the current administration as we look to buy equipment for the Federal Armed Forces to help defend the region of Europe as well as hopefully assist ISAF in the near future. as well as completing projects such as road improvements, rail improvements and infrastructure projects. Please see attached document(s) regarding the loan information we are looking to gain from yourselves, I also look forward to hearing from you in the near future about this.

Loan Required: $36,000,000,000.00 ($36Billion)
Loan Installment(s): 36 Months
Loan repayment(s): $1,200,000,000.00
20 APR%: $7,200,000,000.00
Total: $43,200,000,000.00

Yours faithfully,
Mr Christin Peters
Federal Minister of Finance

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member