STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to Romania

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

500px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

1097px-Bundesadler_Bundesorgane.svg.png

To: Petre Mocanu, Romanian Head of State Kelly the Mad
Cc:
Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Greetings Petre Mocanu,

My name is Helmut Kohl. I am the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany. I are looking to establish a formal relationship between our two countries. Now normally my Minister of Foreign Affairs, Klaus Kinkel would handle matters such as this but in this instance I feel that I must intervene. We have been made aware of statements you made about the sovereignty of the Nation of Moldova. Now I'm sure most of these reports are not true and your words were merely taken out of context. But I wanted to contact you personally to hear your side of the story so to speak. Moldova is a sovereign nation recognized by the GA as I'm sure you are aware. Now I am not an expert in either Romanian history nor am I an expert in Moldovan history. But I do know that both nations were once under the thumb of soviet oppression. As I'm sure you will agree, we do not wish to see any nation ever be held under that sort of oppression ever again. This is why our state owned GDE agreed to manufacture weapons for Romanian Defense. The keyword in that last sentence is defense. Until I feel that we have an crystal clear understanding between you and I, I have placed a ban on any military exports to Romania from our state owned GDE. They will be held in the Port Hamburg for immediate shipment the moment this little misunderstanding is taken care of. I do apologize for this but we must take a matter of this nature with the upmost seriousness.

Regards,
Helmut Kohl
Federal Chancellor
Federal Republic of Germany

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

flag_wallachia_and_moldavia_1859_62_by_pathtoenlighten_dabsipl-fullview.jpg

510px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Helmut Kohl (Vaka)

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC:

Yes, greetings. I understand your holding of military exports and await a chance for you to send them out. As for the Moldovan situation, they are rightfully Romanian. Moldavia has always been a part of Romania, in fact, Romania was formed when Moldavia and Wallachia united. Under Soviet rule Moldovans, as a defense tactic, began developing a national identity to fight off russification. After being released from soviet control, they made the mistake of believing they should be wholly independent. But they are not strong enough to fight on their own, as shown during the Transnistrian conflict. I intend to reunite Romania, as it should be and always has been. We intend to only quash armed resistance before placing a commander in charge of Moldova. If you are unaware, commander is the title we have for our dictators- including me. All other parts of the government are elected positions. I hope this clears up the situation.

Best Regards,
Petre Mocanu, Commander of Romania

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

To: Petre Mocanu, Romanian Head of State Kelly the Mad
Cc:
Subject: Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Greetings Petre Mocanu,

I don't believe I made myself clear in my last message and for that I apologize. Moldova is a sovereign nation recognized by the GA. I do not care that you think they quote "made the mistake of believing they should be wholly independent". They are an independent nation and we now have evidence that you have been planning invading Moldova. This is unacceptable. We will be holding your purchased equipment until we have seen a change in your government. Thank you.

Regards,
Helmut Kohl
Federal Chancellor
Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

Subject: Missing Equipment

CC:

I believe that with this situation done and over with, we should be expecting the point class ship and the equipment with it, correct? We can't wait for the items to be delivered. Thank you for holding them safely while we sorted out our issues.

Best Regards,
Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs.

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

To: Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs, Romania Kelly the Mad
Cc:
Subject: Equipment Delivery

Greetings Amelia Grasu,

My name is Helmut Kohl. I am the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany. When your previous government began to show intent to invade Moldova, I personally put into place a internal arms embargo on your country from exports form our state owned GDE. We are currently reviewing your case in regards to military equipment that could be used for offensive purposes. But I see no need for keeping civilian equipment on the list of embargoed items. I have been informed of a purchase of DBAG Class 145 Electric Locomotive. We will allow the purchase of these to proceed and once payment is received I will make sure production begins immediately. We will be also be releasing the 10 Bergepanzer 3s aboard the Point-class Sealift Ship that were purchased earlier. They will be delivered ASAP. We will still be holding the 4000 MATADOR anti-tank systems that were purchased until a full review of your account can be done by our team at GDE. Please note that GDE will still be unable to sell Romania any products that could be used in any offensive capacity until the review is over. You will be contacted by me personally as soon as you have been cleared to purchase military grade equipment again.

Regards,
Helmut Kohl
Federal Chancellor

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

Subject: Missing Equipment

CC:

We thank you and await the mentioned equipment. I would also like to know the status of the Point Class ship we purchased from you at the same time. We would be grateful if you would ship that to us aswell.

Best Regards,

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

Cc:

Greetings Amelia Grasu,

The non-lethal equipment you purchased will be delivered tomorrow morning. They will be delivered onboard the Point-class Sealift Ship you purchased. Once they arrive our delivery crews will fly back on commercial flights as soon as your government has taken ownership of the vessel and its contents. They will need a place to stay while they wait on their flight back here to Hamburg. Standard Commercial hotel rooms should be more than enough. I do appreciate your patience on this matter. We do hope that in the future we will be able to work closely with your government. I think that your people should not be punished for the crimes of your previous administration. I want this delivery to be the first gesture of good will from the German people to the people of Romania. We would be happy to receive a new ambassador from your government to represent you here in Berlin. We would also like to send one of our top diplomats to Bucharest to have a better open line of communication between our two administrations. Please let me know if this is acceptable and I will have Ambassador Wilfried Gruber contact your with more information about about his arrival.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,
Helmut Kohl
Federal Chancellor

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Helmut Kohl (Vaka )

Subject: Ambassadors

CC:

Thank you. Your delivery crews will be given free rooms in the newly constructed Minunea românească Hotel, the most prestigious hotel ever hosted in the nation I assure you. As for ambassadors, I believe C.O.S. Cezar should suffice as our representative sent alongside 5 mission personnel and 2 security personnel armed with short swords and Glock 17s. We have arranged for the German ambassador to occupy the former embassy of Pakistan, along with his staff.

Best Regards,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Helmut Kohl (Vaka

Subject: Missing equipment

CC:

Greetings. We understand you wish to withhold weaponry from shipment, and we understand that but according to post #31 of your Storefront, we purchased 10 DBAG Class 145 Electric Locomotives. We delivered the payment yet you failed to deliver the product. Please make this right sir, our trade partners are getting antsy.

Best Regards,

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

Cc:

Greetings Amelia Grasu,

I do apologize for the delay on your order. The Plant that produces the Electric Locomotives has been under going new construction and has delayed the delivery of new trains. Your order of 10 DBAG Class 145 Electric Locomotives is currently in production and you will be notified when they are ready for delivery.

Regards,
Helmut Kohl
Federal Chancellor

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear